Status: inactive, im doing a re-write called.... together we are alone. (i'm not so sure about taking it down but it will not be updates again)

Loners

and it all comes out.

The police station. That was just one of the most horrible experiences ever. We walked in with Alicia’s dad and went directly to the front desk. The cop greeted him with a huge smile and a “Hey Dan! How can I help you?” Mr. Simmons opened his mouth to talk but looked over to Frank instead or saying anything. Once he’d looked back at the cop his happy smile had dropped.

“What’s happened?” the cop questioned.

“Jer I really need your help.” Mr. Simmons paused for a moment to look around and make sure there went people around us. I think so he wouldn’t embarrass Frank. “He’s getting abused at home. I need you to help he get this kid away from his father.” Jer looked over to Frank whose eyes were on the ground and hand was tightly holding onto Gerard’s. Jer nodded and flashed Frank a very sad smile.

“Ok kid we need to question you, is that ok?” Frank nodded his head and looked up at Gerard.

“Go on, you can do this Frank.” Gerard told him reassuringly. Frank slowly let go of the death grip on his hand and followed the police officer down the hall.

-FRANK’s pov.-

I let go of Gerard and followed this Jer dude down the hallway. I wish Gerard could have come with me. He’s been being so nice to me. Like can he make me any more obsessed? Now he’s not just this amazing sweet talented guy, he actually semi-cares about me. Me of all people! But ok I really need to stop thinking about Gerard. I need to focus on this cop.

So we walked into a creepy little room and he told me to sit down, which I did.

“So what’s your name kid?” I looked at his with nervous eyes before saying my name, spelling out my last name.

“Frank I-E-R-O.” Is what I told him.

“Ok Frank I don’t want you to be nervous. I just want you to tell me what your dad does and I’ll let you leave with the Simmons. There really good people and there’s no reason to put you in the system when you’ve already got people that care about you, ok?” I nodded at him and began the story that is Frank Iero.

“Well ok…My dad does beat me and everything but he told me it was just so I would learn that I need to be a better person. Like yeah he leaves scars but he told me that was so I wouldn’t do the bad things again. I don’t see what’s wrong with that he’s just trying to make me worth something. I’m a sick horrible faggot and he’s trying to help me but Alicia said he shouldn’t do that and I really like her. A lot. And she said we needed to go to the cops. I’m not even supposed to be talking t her. My dad said I shouldn’t have friends and shouldn’t corrupt people with my horrible self, isn’t he right?” I asked the cop. I was confused out of my skull and a police officer knows right from wrong. His face looked like he was in shock or something.

“Fuck, Can you just wait here for like a minute?” He questioned. I nodded my head and the cop quickly left the room.

He came back about five minutes later with another bigger cop.

“Frank where are the scars?” Jer asked.

“Like everywhere. There are some like on my legs but most of them are on my back and chest.” I told him as I picked at my nails. A nervous habit I have.

“Would you mind if we looked at the ones on your chest? All you have to do is take off your shirt, we won’t look at the ones on your legs.” The other cops asked me.

“Yeah I guess.” I said as I grabbed the bottom of my long sleeved shit and pulled it over my head. All of my shirts were long sleeved because I had a few scars on my arms too. The closes thing I can say they look like are whip scars. Some are cuts from kitchen knives but most of from whippings. Both of the officers gasped once my shirt was off. I knew they were bad. They all healed wrong but it’s making me a better person, so I don’t mind.

“You father does this to you?” The bigger cop asked. I simply nodded my head before looking down at the floor. I was embarrassed a little and my eyes were beginning to water up. The scars were hideous and I knew that. “Where do you live?” I told the cop my address, which he wrote down, as I tried to whip away the tears that were now falling from my eyes.

“Would you like to go see your friends now Frank? I need to talk to Mr. Simmons.” I nodded my head as I followed him to where everyone was waiting. The tears were still falling and I felt my bottom lip trembling. The moment I got to them Gerard stood up and wrapped his arms around me.

“Are you ok?” He asked me. I buried my head into his chest and nodded.