Status: inactive, im doing a re-write called.... together we are alone. (i'm not so sure about taking it down but it will not be updates again)

Loners

14

- (The police officer) Jer’s pov-

I walked out to talk to Dan and I was horrified. Frank was really messed up; he would need physiological and probably medical help. The scars were the worse things I’ve ever seen done to someone, alive or dead, and I’ve worked in Jersey for almost 25 years.

“Dan.” I said putting my hand on his shoulder. He turned away from the kids and looked at me. “Let’s go talk.” My voice even shook, I was in shock and horrified. He followed me as I turned and talked down the hall and went into one of the rooms.

“Frank is going to need a lot of help. Are you sure you’re up for this? If your not we can put him…I don’t know in our best home, or a fucking institute. He has whip, burn, and cut scares all over his whole torso. He was in hell, Dan.” I explained. I wasn’t going to sugar coat it for him, he needed to know the truth if he was going to help this poor kid. I really want what’s best for him; he seems like a good kid.” Dan’s face was shocked.

“Oh.” I thought for a minute he was going to say he didn’t want to deal with the kid until he started talking again. “I’ll do whatever I can for him. He’s Alicia’s friend and I want to help I just can’t believe he’s that bad.” He told me.

“Alright, one of our cops just went to go pick his father up and after that were going to need to bring Frank to his house for anything he wants, like his cloths and personal possessions. If you really want him to move in with you well get all of his things.” I told him.

“Yeah I want him to. I’ll come with my car when you go. We can get anything he wants.”

“Ok. Also were going to have to do another more formal interview and he’ll have to go to the hospital for an exam.”

“That’s fine, whatever he needs.”
♠ ♠ ♠
short, but needed.