Status: inactive, im doing a re-write called.... together we are alone. (i'm not so sure about taking it down but it will not be updates again)

Loners

15

Mikey’s POV

The second Frank came back out Gerard was up and ready to comfort him. It was cute; they would be great together because I know that Gerard would be able to help Frank threw all the shit he’s going threw.

Alicia’s hand was holding mine tightly as we just sat and watched as Gerard shh’d Frank and rubbed his back.

“Frank its ok. Were here for you now alright?” He quietly cooed. Frank nodded his head against Gerard before pulling away and looking at Alicia and I. We both smiled at him sadly and he let go of Gerard and came over to us. Gerard’s face fell the second Frank let go of him, it really is a good thing Frank’s so clueless about Gerard loving him.

Frank smiled and wrapped his arms around Alicia. “It’s going to be real fun living with you.” He told her. But like any perfect moment it had to be ruined.

The doors to the police station were pushed open and two cops walked in, one holding each arm of the man. The man kept struggling and Frank seemed to freeze in his spot. It all went in slow motion once the man’s eyes locked with Frank’s.

“Frank! You little fucking faggot! You told you no good piece if shit! They don’t really like you, there going to use you and fucking leave! Just like your mother! No wonder she left you fucking shit! I will get out and kill you! Cut your fucking head off Frank!” Frank’s ‘father’ screamed at him as the cops pulled him down the hall way. Frank just stood motionless.

All those horrible things. I don’t even understand how a father could say all that shit. I don’t understand how any human could stay that shit. He even blamed Frank for his mother leaving. Now he hasn’t told us about her yet but I’m guessing she left. Poor Frank probably thinks that’s his fault too.

“Frank?” I questioned as I gently put my hand on his shoulder. He pulled away and looked at me wide eyed. Alicia and Gerard looked insanely shocked so I just pulled Frank away from them and right outside of the police station. Once we got outside I looked Frank right in the eyes.

“Nothing he said was true Frank.” I told him but I could tell he thought the complete opposite. His eyes left mine and went down to the floor. “Frank look at me.” I said as I grabbed his chin and lifter his head up a bit. “He hurt you; he’s the piece of shit ok? Nothing he said is going to change what we think about you. Were here for you, Gerard and Alicia still love you so don’t worry ok?”

“Ok.” I smiled at Frank and gave him a huge hug.

“They got him now Frank. He will never hurt you again, ok? And I promise that he was lying. We will never leave you and none of this is your fault.” Frank looked like a lost puppy with his big sad eyes.

“If you say so, I trust you Mikey.” He told me. I smiled and Frank gave me a quick hug. I knew he didn’t totally believe me but making him feel a bit betters a start.

“Good! Now let’s go back to Alicia and Gerard and see if they’ve moved yet.” Frank chuckled a little as we both walked back inside where Alicia and Gerard still were, unmoved. Frank had a huge smile on his face and went up to Gerard and licked the side of his face. It was very bold of him. Alicia started hysterically laughing and Gerard just looked at Frank.

“Well ok then. Frankie that was weird.” Gerard said giggling. “Are you ok?” He asked in a more serious tone.

“Yeah I’m ok. Mikey talked to me.” He told Gerard as he looked over at me and smiled.

“Well good!” Alicia exclaimed. “Now you are going to be a very happy little boy and live with me and it will all be good, ok?” Frank nodded his head in agreement and smiled at her.
-
After sitting in the police station for about ten more minutes Alicia’s dad and a police officer came out. Alicia’s dad looked semi-happy so I took that as a good sign. Frank on the other hand seemed to cower away from any male that came near him. He was more comfortable with us and will probably be with Alicia’s mother.

“Frank.” The officer said to get his attention. “Were going to bring you home…”

“No! You can’t! He is going to kill me! I thought you said I could stay with Alicia!” Frank cut in.

“Calm down, he won’t be there, he’s in jail. We just want to get as much of your things as possible. Is that ok?” The officer asked. Alicia was gently rubbing his back trying to calm him down as much as possible.

“I’m sorry Sir. Ok yeah that’s fine.”

“Good. Would you like your friends to come or us to drop them home first?” Frank looked at us all before replying.

“Bring them home, I really don’t want them knowing what my house looks like.”