Status: inactive, im doing a re-write called.... together we are alone. (i'm not so sure about taking it down but it will not be updates again)

Loners

21

Frank’s pov

“I have a feeling that you’re going to find out something soon that’s going to make you very happy…”

That line kept going threw my head. Alicia had said it yesterday when I got back from the doctors and I just couldn’t stop thinking about it. What would make me happy? I mean I should just ask again but she just keeps saying ‘you’ll see’ and it’s kind of starting to piss me off.

“Frank are you okay?” Alicia asked as we continued walking down the street. We were heading toward the Way’s because we were going there before school. Alicia says it’s because there so adorable when they wake up before school. Either way I’m going to see Gerard so I’m not complaining.

“Yeah just…thinking. What did you mean when you said I’d find out something happy?” I asked as I turned to look at her. She had this bid sinister smile across her face. Creepy.

“I just think that you might find out something that’s going to make you happy.” I’m so confused!

“Whatever.” I scuffed as we arrived at the house. I happily skipped up to the door before knocking. Alicia slowly mad her way up the path and got to the door just as Gerard opened it.

“Aw Alicia you were right. He looks so cute!” Gerard was standing in the door way rubbing his eyes. He had on some batman p.j. bottoms and an old baggy t-shirt.

“Right! Wait till you see them both with the coffee! So freaking cute.” Alicia said with Gerard turning and walking back inside, Alicia and I followed.

Gerard went directly to the kitchen and to the coffee pot where Mikey was standing. Mikey turned to us when we all walked in and smiled at Alicia.

“Mornin’ baby.” His sleepy, raspy voice said. He walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her and kissed her forehead.

“Aw!” I squealed. She’s right, Mikey’s adorable. Alicia giggled and Mikey let go of her so he could go sit down and drink his coffee with his brother.
-
The school day went as it always did. I don’t talk, still. Not to anyone except Gerard in Art and Mikey and Alicia when ever I see them. It’s weird that so much had changed in my life but still so little. I’ll never be a normal teenager. I’ll never have that carefree personality everyone else had. No one will ever be able to look at me and just say ‘hey what a happy kid’ because I’ll never just be a happy kid. Yes, I am happy that I now have people that al least care about me a little bit but I will forever be afraid of what can happen and I will always know that people leave you and I could again be alone and miserable. If I were to loose Mikey, Alicia, and Gerard’s friendship I’d either have to go to foster homes or be shit out of luck and be homeless. Alone. Miserable.

So I guess my father has already ruined my life.

Or at least my ability to completely trust people because deep down I know what people can do. They can leave.
-
After school we had all met up ad were going to go back to the Way’s house. Mikey and Alicia were both acting very weird. They kept looking at Gerard and I and giggling.

“Are you guys high?”Gerard asked the giggling couple.

“No! But Gerard you’re going to be a little mad at me once we get home.” Mikey said.

“Why?”

“You’ll know when we get there!” Alicia said in a sing-song voice. I just watched the three totally confused. What a surprise I’m confused about what Alicia’s saying.

“Are you sure your not both high?” I questioned because really what the fuck was wrong with them?!

“No! Were not!” Alicia yelled.

Gerard and I both looked at each other with questioning looks.

“I think they are.” He said causing me to laugh softly.

“We’ll need to watch each others backs, there up to something.” I said seriously because, come on, there insane.

“Agreed.”

Alicia and Mikey continued to be really weird the whole walk both with evil smiles across there faces.
-
“Fraaaaaank! I have something to tell you about Gerard.” Mikey exclaimed once we had all gone down to Gerard’s room. Gerard’s head instantly shot up to look at Mikey. He had the angriest expression on his face if ever seem. He must have remembered that Mikey had said he would be mad with him once we got back.

“You better keep your fucking mouth shut, Michael.”Gerard growled.

“No Gerard. You like Frank. It’s no fucking surprise to anyone here but him and you two would be so good together!” He looked away from his brother and right at me. “Gerard likes you a lot. He wouldn’t listen to me and ask you out or tell you like I have been telling him to do. I just want you guys to be together and happy.”

My eyes went wide as Mikey talked and I turned my head so I could look at Gerard. As Mikey said more and more Gerard’s face blushed more and more. The room fell into an awkward silence once Mikey was done so the pair got up from where they were sitting together on the floor.

“You two, talk please.” Alicia told us before her and Mikey both let the room.

Now let me just remember how to breathe and take this all in. Mikey just said that Gerard likes…me? Like really? Why? He could be with anyone. He’s beautiful and funny and so fucking caring. He is all around perfect, completely perfect. Why would he like me I’m like a beaten lost puppy…

“-Frank?” Gerard said ripping me away from my thoughts. “I…you know it’s your fault that I like you. It’s really not my fault. If you weren’t this sweet awesome little guy who liked everything I do and is just so fun to be around. I can’t help but like you, you know.” He said pouting. My eyes were still wide open. Holy fucking shit! Gerard Way likes me!!!

“Oh my fuck!” I exclaimed frantically as I practically glomped him. I was so extremely happy that he liked me. God, this is the best day of my life.

“I like you too.” I told him. “I really like you too.” I whispered into his neck.

“Yeah?”

“Yup, I’m in hearts you.” I said giggling.

“Hearts?”

“Yeah like I heart you. It’s like right before love, close to love.” Which is true, Gerard Way is amazing. He is all I ever think about and if this isn’t love it’s really fucking close.

“Well I heart you too.” I held onto Gerard, happy to be able to be this close to him. I have so many flaws. I’m no where close to the perfection that he is. I just held onto him trying to forget how flawed I was as he held onto my just as tight.

And really it’s an amazing feeling. I felt so fucking safe in his arms. I want to be with Gerard as much as I can until he finds someone better.

“This is crazy you know? The first time I saw you I already liked you. I liked your style and the way you were so quiet and Mikey becomes your friend and now…were together. You’re my boyfriend?” Gerard brought his hand to my face as he spoke and ran his thumb over my cheek.

Every thing that he’d said made me feel all warm and soft inside but the last part was more of a question then a statement.

“Yeah, I’m your boyfriend.” I told him, glee in my voice.

“It sounds so good coming from your mouth.” Gerard told me. “Now I can stare at your cute little self without feeling like a creeper.” My smiled got bigger. Gerard Way just called me cute.

He slowly brought my face to his and gently, almost cautiously, pressed his lips to mine.

I couldn’t believe how happy I was. How lucky! Damn my life is so perfect at this moment with Gerard so close to me…kissing me. The kiss was innocent and cute. Gerard kept pulling away and immediately putting his lips back onto mine. Like little pecks, and I couldn’t help but giggle as he did so.

And all was perfect in my world for the first time since I can remember.
♠ ♠ ♠
finally!