Status: inactive, im doing a re-write called.... together we are alone. (i'm not so sure about taking it down but it will not be updates again)

Loners

22

Gerard’s pov

I was holding the most amazing person in my arms. My Frankie, yes mine. He’s my boyfriend and I could not be happier. I could not see myself ever letting go of him. I would hold onto him as long as I could, forever if it was possible. I just want him to be as happy as he can be.

“Gerard.” He said softly as he tried to wiggle out of my grip. I wasn’t okay with the idea of not having him in my arms.

“Gee babe let go. I really need to pee.” My face pulled into a pout but I reluctantly let go of Frank. He stood up, me standing up right after he did, making Frank giggle. “What are you doing?”He asked shyly.

“Following you upstairs, of course. I’m not very happy that I had to let go of you so…” I grabbed his hand and laced or fingers together. “I’ll come with you.” His face blushed as he looked into my eyes with a small smile on his face. I smiled back at him and pecked his lips.

I pulled his toward my staircase and we walked up the stairs, still hand in hand, because he’s my boyfriend so I can hold his hand. It’s awesome! Once at the top of the stairs Frank tried to pull his hand away from me but I’m holding tightly to his. I kissed his forehead before dropping his hand and wondering toward where I herd Mikey and Alicia’s voices. Frank had let out a giggle and then went toward the bathroom.

When I walked into the room Alicia and Mikey went silent and just looked at me. I think they were waiting for me to say something. Probably worried that Frank wasn’t with me but a smile quickly came to my face causing both of them to smile.

“So?” Alicia asked excitedly.

“Frank had to pee, so we came back up here.” I said simply before sitting myself down on the chair next to the couch Alicia and Mikey were on. They both looked at me oddly as I casually sat down and looked at them. They both looked confused until Frank came skipping into the room. He plopped his tiny little butt down on my lap and wrapped his arm around my neck.

“You’re together now right?” Mikey asked with a weird grin. Frank started shaking his head like a manic.

“And you’re lucky about that Mikey. I would have fucking killed you if he got freaked out. I really like him.” I said as I wrapped my arms his tiny little frame and kissed his cheek. A huge smile was on Frank’s face and he was giggling and twirling his fingers threw some of my hair at the nap of my neck. His face was buried into my shoulder, probably hiding his blushing face. “Now I’m going to take my boyfriend back to my room because I don’t really like sharing him with you two.”

Once we had both gotten down to my room I shut my door and wrapped my arms around Frank’s waist. His head was tilted up a bit so he could look into my eyes. He was shorter then I am but I wasn’t really the tallest guy either, I was at most four inches taller then him. I pressed my lips to his but pulled away after a few seconds. I wasn’t really sure how comfortable he was with the whole kissing thing and I didn’t want to rush him.

“Frankie.” I lightly whispered “Let’s sit down on my bed; I’d like to talk to you.” I said as I let go of him but carefully pulled him over with me. Once seated Frank looked up at me with his beautifully miserable eyes; it was like he had his own emotion. He looked so innocent and nervous all the time but I knew he was just trying to keep from loosing his mind.

“What do you want to talk about?” He asked in his own shy little tone.

“You.” I said with a smile. “I don’t want to sound rude but I want to ask you something.” He nodded his head looking a bit confused. “Frank do you feel comfortable with me?” I asked him.

“Wh-what do y-you mean?” He was shuttering so I think I’d made him nervous.

“Don’t be nervous, I just mean do I make you uncomfortable? Like when I kiss you or touch you? I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable with me; you do know that if you tell me not to do something I won’t.” I told him seriously. I knew that this wasn’t going to be a normal relationship because Frank was so fragile and I wanted to be careful to make sure he was always happy.

“Oh, well I really like it when you hold my hand and kiss me. I’ve never had that before and I really like being cuddled and yeah I really trust you Gerard, which is amazing for me. I know that if I wasn’t ready for something or told you no that you’d listen to me.” He explained making me smile.

“Okay good. I just really like you Frank and all I want is the adorable smile of yours on your face and you to be happy.” Frank started giggling and smiled at me. I pulled his tiny little body to mine and gave him a hug.