Status: inactive, im doing a re-write called.... together we are alone. (i'm not so sure about taking it down but it will not be updates again)

Loners

3

So again Gerard and I walked out of the house and started on our way to Alicia’s. He was talking about a new band he herd about. We got to Alicia’s and he actually kept talking. She walked down her path and Gerard was talking about the band.

“Gerard!” She said, her eyes were tearing up and she pulled Gerard into a hug.

“I saw being a overdramatic bitch and I‘m sorry Alicia.”

“Sweetie its ok! Your going to be ok Gerard.” She said squishing his face between her hands so he looked like a fishie!

“Alicia his face!” I said laughing hysterically.

“Oh sorry” she said letting go of his face. Gerard was just smiling at her rubbing his face.

“Yeah anyway Mikey’s right. I don’t even know why I was acting weird toward you. But I‘m still not going out again. Your just you!”

Alicia just giggled and we made our way to school. Gerard went off do whatever it is he does, I think he goes to the art room. Anyways Alicia and I went over to our friends.

“Mikey I see him!” She said pointing at that guy from yesterday.

“Good go talk to him!” Alicia walked over to him and tapped his shoulder like I had. Again he jumped up. He looked at Alicia as she talked but again shook his head no and walked off. Alicia walked back over and sat down.

“Mikey he wouldn’t say anything. The poor guy looked so scared, I don‘t know what someone has done to make him like this but we need to help him too. I mean now that we know the poor guys like that we can‘t just not help him.”

“Ok but I think the first thing we need to do is find out his name. Tomorrow we can be like spies and follow him after he leaves here!”

“Your a genius! Yeah and we can just ask his teacher!” She said jumping up and down. I smiled at her. We spent the rest of the time talking to our friends and when the bell rang we all went to class.

During school I saw the boy walking in the halls. He saw me and went totally white. I’m not sure why he’s scared of me. I didn’t even do anything to him. I was being nice to him, but that possibly could freak him out if no one else is. I don’t know, but I will figure this kid out.
~
After school Alicia came over my house. We both got really bored because we had nothing to do so we went down to bug Gerard because now he talks to Alicia again. Yay!

I knocked on his door “Gerard can me and Alicia come in were bored.”

“Sure.” He called from the other side of the door. We walking in to see him standing in the middle of his room looking at papers that covered the floor.

“What are you doing?”

He looked up at me and smiled. “I need to pick the best one. You guys want to pick for me?” Alicia and I carefully walked around and looked at all the pictures on the ground. Gerard is an amazing artist. Everything was awesome but one picture stood out above them all. It was the guy we’ve been trying to talk to. When Alicia and I saw it we both looked at each other and smiled.

“Gerard who‘s this?” Alicia asked.

“Uh I‘m not sure, he‘s in my first period art class.”

“Gerard you took a lot of time on him, the details great. I think he’s your best.” I said to him and smiled. He blushed a little bit.

Alicia and I went back upstairs after a while. When we got back to my room we sat down on my bed.

“Mikey he totally like him! This is going to be awesome, we can get them together.”

“Alicia we don’t even know if he’s gay, and your really getting into this.”

“Well hell yeah! This is totally fun. And I bet he is gay that’s why no one talks to him or something. Mikey this is so going to work out.” I smiled at her. She had a point and we were going to get somewhere tomorrow when we learn him name.