Status: inactive, im doing a re-write called.... together we are alone. (i'm not so sure about taking it down but it will not be updates again)

Loners

4

****make sure you read all 3 updates****

So Gerard and I walked out of my house and started our way to Alicia’s.

“Gerard are you going to use that guy for your art thing?”

“Yeah I might.”

“And you really don‘t know his name?”

“No I don’t, I don‘t talk to people and you know that.”

We arrived at Alicia’s and she came running out.

“GUYS OH MY GOSH HI!” Gerard just looked at her like she was crazy.

“To much sugar again?” She just smiled and laughed. She walked up to Gerard and gave him a hug and then to me and gave me a kiss. I just smiled.

So anyways on our way to school Gerard and Alicia talked about girly stuff. I don’t get it its like just because he’s gay he can somehow talk about girl shit! I know tons of gay guys who don’t give a fuck about that kind of shit but not Gerard. It’s partly because its Alicia. Its not like he talks about it all the time. He mostly talks about music, art, and comics.

So when we got to school Alicia tried to get Gerard to come sit with us.

“Gerard please! Where do you go? Come with us!”

“Maybe a different day, ok? I need to go hand in my piece for Art.” He said smiling. SMILING. Its so awesome, he’s happy!

“Fine. But I will make you some day.”

He just laughed and walked off. I then pulled Alicia over to the table and sat her down.

“Ok Alicia we are now spies! So be on the look out ok?” She smiled and watched his for a while before he got up.

“Mikey he’s on the move!” Alicia happily screamed at me.

“Alright Alicia, calmly get up and lets go. He‘s in Gerard‘s first class anyways. We can pretend were looking for him.” She smiled and clapped.

We started making our way to the Art room, making sure we weren’t fallowing this guy to closely. When we got there we went in and saw Gerard. Making our way over to him Alicia couldn’t stop smiling.

“Gerard!” She screamed. He jumped and looked up.

“Guys what are you doing here?” He said looking up at us with a confused look on his face.

“Were skipping first period so we thought we would come here.” I said smiling.

“Uh well ok. If that’s what you want to do…I guess. But I need to finish this.” He said pointing to the canvas in front of him.

“That’s cool, we‘ll be right back though. Were going to make sure its ok with the teacher.” I said pulling Alicia with me.

We walked up to the Art teacher and smiled at him. He’s a very cool teacher. He doesn’t care if people that aren’t in his class are there. He thinks schools to organized of something, so yeah off topic. Anyways…we walked up to him.

“Mr. Smith, hi, me and Alicia are going to stay here and mess with Gerard. That’s ok right?” I asked smiling.

“Yeah just don’t distract him to much, I want him to finish that one so he can start the next one.”

“Sure we won’t! And also can we ask you one more thing?” Alicia asked happily.

“Sure think, shoot.”

“What’s that boy’s name?” She asked pointing at our mystery guy.

“Oh him, Frank Iero, he’s a very quiet kid, I don’t think I’ve ever seen him talk to another student. It’s hard to get him to talk to teachers at times, why?” He asked, confusion written all over his face.

“Well the thing is he looks like he needs some friends. I don’t know why but we want to help him.” Mr. Smith just smiled at us.

“Well ok, but be careful he’s not the most left alone person. He going to be freaked.”

“Sure, we will. And we’ll well you how it goes!” Alicia said again excitedly. This girl really needs to lay off the sugar.

So we walked back over to Gerard who was busily painting. Alicia looked at the painting and said.

“Gerard she‘s beautiful! Is it that girl over there?” Pointing at a girl who looked kind of afraid of her.

“Yes Alicia, now calm down. He said giggling. I saw Frank out of the corner of my eye smiling. Oh yeah this is so going to work!

“Franks totally staring at Gerard, you were so right.” I whispered to her. Alicia looked over at Frank had a dream-like look on his face.

“Mikey they already like each other. This is wonderful. We WILL get them together.” She whispered back. She looked back at Frank who noticed this time and quickly looked down, blushing. She then looked back at me.

“That’s adorable. Yes this is so going to work.” She smiled looking over at Gerard. He was finishing up the picture of the girl. He turned, looked at her and smiled.

“Like it guys?” We both looked at the girl.

“Wow dude she‘s amazing. It looks exactly at her.” I said, Alicia nodding like a madman.

“Well good.” He smiled again and called the girl in the painting over who’s name was Katie over.

“Gerard that looks like a fucking photo! How the hell? Oh my gosh!” she yelled at him.

“Well thanks, I guess. You can have it after I show Mr. Smith If you want. It was just a project I don’t really want it.”

“Wow really? Yeah if you don’t mind. I would love to have it!”

“Yeah yeah sure I‘ll be right back.” He said walking over to Mr. Smith. Katie went back to her thing.

When Gerard came back Katie ran back over to him.

“Gerard can I have it now?”

“Sure.” He said handing her the finished piece.

“Wait sign it so when your famous I can say I had an original.” She said handing it back. He giggled and signed Gerard W with a heart.

“Thanks Gerard!” She squeaked jumping up and down while hugging him. I looked over at Frank who was again staring at Gerard. He looked extremely jealous. I tapped Alicia and pointed to Frank who she looked at too.

“Mikey he looks jealous.” She whispered to me.

“I know this is going to work out great. Do you think I should talk about it with him on the way home or wait till we crack Frank.”

“I would ask him if he likes Frank…you could even say the boy you drew just don’t say he likes him back. Not yet.”

“Your one smart girl Alicia. Ok will do. I’ll tell you how it goes.”

So we stayed with Gerard the whole class and messed around with him. He seemed to be having fun, which is good. I like seeing him happy. Alicia and I occasionally looked at Frank the whole time. The poor guy had it bad for my brother, you could tell.
~
So now were walking home. Just me and Gerard.

“Gerard I found out that guys name, the one you drew.”

“His named Frank. I know.”

“Why’d you say you didn’t?”

“I don’t know. It made me seem less like a stalker I guess.”

“Aw Gerard you’re totally into him.” I said about in a girl voice.

“Yeah well shut up. I haven’t even talked to him yet! Not that I think I ever will. I would be to freaked. He won’t like me anyways. I bet he’s not even gay.”

“Gerard you’re a great guy, you just underestimate yourself. Don’t worry.”

“Well I will eventually get a boyfriend, I know that, but never one as perfect as Frank Iero.”

“Gerard…”

“No it’s ok.” He said and keeping his head down and continuing to walk home. I dropped the conversation because I new he didn’t want to talk about it.

I called Alicia and told her what she said. She says its horrible that Gerard really does think he’s not good enough. But he’s going to be ok. We will get Frank and him together.
♠ ♠ ♠
because i love you my 5 i think subscribers you get 3 chapters :D