Status: inactive, im doing a re-write called.... together we are alone. (i'm not so sure about taking it down but it will not be updates again)

Loners

6

Today Gerard was talking to us again. I guess he just had a down day.

So when we got to school we walked over to our friends and sat down. After being there for about five minutes we saw Frank walking threw the school gates. Alicia smiled at me but her face fell as she watched Frank as he went to go sit alone. She then stood up and ran over to Frank. I watched as she pulled him up and over to were I was still sitting.

As she walked over with him she started yelling at him. He looked so scared. “Frank I told you that we like you. Don’t give me that.” She yelled.

“But its ok I can sit alone. I don’t want you to have to talk to me.” He said quietly to her.

“No one’s making us Frank! Now sit.” She said pulling him down on the bench next to her. She wrapped her arms around him so he couldn’t get up too. The girls crazy, she really is.

“She’s insane. For real. But she really likes you and won’t let go unless you promise to be our friend. She’s a very forceful chick.” I said with a laugh.

“Ok I promise I’ll come over here tomorrow.” He said and Alicia let go of him.

“Good Frankie! Yay I’m so happy were friends.”

“Uh why?” He asked. Wow what’s happened to this guy? He really does think he’s a piece of shit and no one could ever like him.

“Your awesome even if you don’t think so.”

“Well…uh ok.” He had a very uneasy look, as if we were lying.

“So Frank what are you doing this weekend?” I asked him. He looked at me surprised. I guess I haven’t really talked. Oh well.

“Nothing.” He said looking down at his hands.

“So would you like to come over? Alicia and I are watching some bad horror movies.” He looked from me to a very smiley Alicia then back at me.

“Sure I guess…if you want me to.” He said in his always nervous voice.

“Yay! This is so awesome! Ok we’ll walk home together. Would that be ok?”

“If that’s what you want I guess that would be fine.”

“Don’t be nervous Frank. You’ll have fun. Maybe Gerard will even come out of his room and watch them with us.” I said. He looked at me and his face lit up when I said Gerard’s name. Both Alicia and I noticed because she looked at me and smiled.

“Alright good so we’ll meet you at the gates after school. Don’t leave.” He nodded then the bell rang which meant we had to go to class.
-
After the last class Alicia and I walked out to the gates with our arms linked together. Frank was standing at the gates with his head down and hands in his pockets. Alicia smiled at me as we continued to make our way over to Frank.

He looked up at us as we walked over to him but quickly looked down again.

“Frank!” Alicia called to him. He again lifted his head up. Alicia was waving the hand that that wasn’t linked to mine and smiling at him. He had a small smile on his face.

“Hello Frank! Ready to go?” She asked. He simply nodded his head.

The walk to my house was fun. Alicia go Frank talking and he wouldn’t shut up, which is good. I think were starting to break his shell. We talked about music and he actually likes all the same bands as us. I told him I played bass which he thought was awesome. He was laughing and messing around the whole time.

When we arrived at me house we all went to my room. Frank looked wide eyed at all the comics I had on my shelves.

“Frank look threw ‘em. I have to go call Gerard.” I said walking out of the room.

I pulled my phone from my pocket and called Gerard. It rang like three times then he answered.

“Hey Mikey!” He said happily.

“Hey where are you?”

“I had to stay and paint something, I’ll be home soon-ish.”

“Ah ok. Were watching movies tonight, you know low budge stupid shit. You want to join Frank, Alicia, and I? It’ll be fun!” I said quickly so Gerard wouldn’t notice I slipped in Frank’s name.

“Oh…uh yeah sure. I’m in the mood to see some people die.” He said with a laugh.

“You always are so ok good. See you when you get home.” I said happily.

“Yeah k bye.” He said hanging up. I smiled and walked back into my room. Frank was sitting cross legged on the floor reading one of the comics. Alicia was on the bed smiling at me. I went over and sat next to her.

“I told Gerard and he said he would watch with us.” I said smiling. Frank looked up from the book but quickly looked back down again.

“So Frank do you know Gerard? You seem to smile whenever we talk about him.” Alicia said with a knowing smirk on her face.

“No. Not really.” He said looking extremely nervous. “I…just…uhh…he’s in one of my classes.” he stuttered not looking at either of us.

“Hey it’s cool if you like him. We have no problem with that, just wondering.” I said looking at him.

“Oh…uh well…yeah I do.” He said keeping his head down and his face going red.

“Aw how cute!” Alicia squealed. “You guys would look so adorable together!” I nodded along with her.

“Oh. Well uh ok.” He said picking at his ripped up pants and turning even redder.

“Frank just relax and clam down. Gerard’s going to love you just like we do.” Alicia said getting up from the bed and sitting next to him.

“Ok I’m fine. To tell you the truth I’m kind of excited to get to maybe talk to him.” He said smiling at Alicia.

“Frank your to cute! I know for a fact he’s going to be excited to talk to you too.”

“Yup! He’s a shy guy now but he likes you. I can tell. It’s a brother thing.”

“No way! For real? Oh my god!” He said getting excited which made me and Alicia laugh.

Our laughter stopped when we herd the front door slam.

“Mikey! I’m back.” Gerard’s voice yelled. Frank had a huge smiled on his face.

“Hey were up here!” I called back. We herd running up until Gerard was standing in front of my doorway. He looked at me and smiled but when he saw Frank sitting on the floor his jaw dropped.

“Wow” He said still looking at a very happy Frank.

“Gerard I told you he was here over the phone. That’s ok right?” I asked smirking.

“Yeah. I’m hanging out with you right?” He asked still not looking away from Frank who was playing it cool and reading the comic again. Gerard looked like a drooling idiot, which Frank seemed to be happy about.

“Yup! Frank’s excited your going to.” Alicia said smiling at Frank who looked at her with a smile.

“Really!?” Gerard said, his voice higher then normal. Frank giggled and nodded his head. Gerard smiled and walked from where he was at the door and came into the room and sat down next to Frank. Both of them were smiling like freaks and Alicia and I were giggling.

We both walked out of the room and down stairs so they could ‘talk’ or look at each other…whatever. We went into our living room and sat down on the couch. Alicia turned to me and said.

“Mikey can you believe how much they like each other? It’s awesome!”

“I know! It’s amazing. There so going to get together!” I said in a squeaky voice. Wow I sounded like a fucking girl.

After about ten minutes Gerard and Frank came walking into the living room where Alicia and I were talking.

“Why’d you leave us?” Gerard asked confused.

“We thought you needed some alone time. What did you talk about?” Smirking again I said looking from Gerard to Frank.

“Stuff. Actually we like almost all the same stuff. It’s pretty cool.” Gerard said. Frank was just smiling like a manic next to him.

“Well good. Now lets watch some movies and stuff our faces.” Alicia said.
-
We watched the movies which were more stupid then scary. I sat with Alicia on my lap and her pretending to be scared. She kept saying things like ‘Mikey protect me’ and ‘I’m so scared’ then laughing at herself. It was hilarious.

Gerard and Frank were sitting next to each other on the other couch. Threw out the movie they kept looking at each other. When the other would look too they would both look away real quick and blush. Alicia and I were watching them more then the actual movie. It was the funniest thing ever. You could tell at they wanted was so sit close together but neither of them were confidante or brave enough to make the first move. It was like watching two thirteen year olds.

After watching a few movies we all got bored and decided to just go to Gerard’s room and listen to some music. Just like always. We all walked down the stairs and into his room, which was huge. Well duh it was the basement. Frank looked around and smiled.

He had a small couch for like three people to sit down on. He sat down and I sat next to him. Alicia plopped herself on my lap and looked at Frank.

“Frank I think Gerard’s lap looks cold. You should warm it up for him.” She said giggling. Gerard blushed but Frank got up and plopped himself right on him.

“Warmer now Gerard?” He asked. Wow he’s actually being forward.

“Uh y…yeah.” He shuttered. Frank smiled and hugged him.

“Good. I have a very warm ass.” He said giggling. Gerard’s face was beat red and Alicia was dying of laughter.

“Damn Frank I didn’t know you were this funny.” I said laughing.

“This is the real Frank Iero. I feel really comfortable with you guys.” He said with a cheesy grin.

“YAY! Really do you? This is great! Our Frankie loves us!” Alicia said excitedly.

“I DO!” He said then started giggling.

“Yeah but I think he loved Gerard the most!”

“Ah you caught me! But how could you not? He’s so cute! Just look at that face.” He said squishing Gerard’s face up. Gerard started blushing again.

“Oh my god! Frank kiss him!” Alicia said all high pitched and squeaky.

Then Frank actually did it! Oh my god I can’t believe it! Gerard’s face was priceless. He looked so shocked I thought he was going to die!

“Yay Frankie!” Alicia cheered.

“Wow. Does this mean you actually like me?” Gerard asked with the shocked expression still on his face.

“Well duh! Do you like me too?” He asked nervously. Gerard nodded his head and Frank smiled and pecked his cheek. Wow.

“Well ok I feel uncomfortable. We’ll leave you to alone.” I said grabbing Alicia’s hand as we stood up.

We walked up the stairs and I shut the door behind us. Alicia looked at me and said “We did it. There going to be happy. Gerard’s going to be happy, again.
♠ ♠ ♠
i was gonna take longer to get them together but oh well...this ill probably just turn into a story about helping Frank threw so weird trust problems or something boring like that....

enjoy :D