Status: inactive, im doing a re-write called.... together we are alone. (i'm not so sure about taking it down but it will not be updates again)

Loners

7

“Mikey. Mikey. MIKEY WAKE THE FUCK UP!” I herd Alicia screaming at me.

“When did I fall asleep?” I asked her while rubbing my eyes.

“While we were watching the movies.” I looked at her and then to Frank and Gerard who were still sitting on opposite sides of the couch. I stood up and took Alicia’s hand in mine.

“Lets go get more food.” I said pulling her off the kitchen. Once in the kitchen I just looked at her.

“Wha?” she questioned.

“I had a fucking dream that they got together! A DREAM! We were in the basement and you made them kiss and bam they were together.” I exclaimed moving my arms around violently as I talked.

“Oh that sucks. Well no they’ve just been sitting occasionally looking at each other and blushing. It’s adorable but no there not together.” I just pouted. I just had a dream about my brother making out with Frank. That’s sick.

“Gr, well ok lets go back in there.” Alicia just giggled as we walked back into the living room where Gerard and Frank were still awkwardly sitting looking at the TV.

Alicia ran over to Gerard and jumped on his lap. I looked at Frank who had a flash of jealousy go threw his eyes.

“Gerard Way. I love you!” She yelled.

“Alicia Simmons. I love you more!” He squealed back at her. She smiled and kissed his cheeks. I looked at Frank again and he was pissed.

“Alicia! I want a kiss. That’s not fair why does Gerard get kisses?” I whined.

“I love him more then you. Duh. And were gonna get married and have lots of babies!” She exclaimed happily. Gerard was laughing his ass off and I couldn’t help but smile.

“Alicia he only has babies with boys. Sorry to disappoint you.” I said with a laugh.

“Aw darn.” She said now also in hysterics. She looked over at Frank and smiled. “Frankie you just need to get used to us. Were strange people.”

“Uh I will…eventually.” He said with a small smile.

“Don’t worry you will. Ok so what do you wanna do now?” I questioned. Everyone just shrugged. “Well thanks you guys are so helpful.” I said giving them all a dirty look. “Lets go down to your room Gee.”
♠ ♠ ♠
im so sorry its been like idk 2 months? thats like really long and this is all u get and im sorry!!!!!!!

anyways. hahah they didnt get together. i lied. hehe. deal. they will eventually. or not. idk. youll have to wait and see