Testing The Strong Ones

07

"There you go Princess, window fixed." Ryan smirked at his handy work.

"Why do you call her that?" Chase chuckled as he leaned on the doorway. He looked around Isabelle's room.

"And you see why."

"Her family must be pretty well of as she says." Chase said looking at some of the pictures she had around her room. Most of them were of family and friends, then a few were professional looking head shots of her.

"Do you know what she's going to school for again?" Ryan asked picking up the bit of a mess he had made around her window.

"Something with medicine I think." Chase said bending down to help him pick it up.

"Ow." they heard faintly from the bathroom, only Ryan stopped to go see what Isabelle's problem was. All she had to do was accept his bed, and she wouldn't be having to make herself look so dumb. He couldn't stop himself from laughing when he saw why she had said ow

"It's not funny." she huffed.

"Yes it is." he chuckled, she was stuck in an awkward position.

"I can't move my arm." she whined, in fact it was stuck in her hair.

"Are you that tense?" Chase asked as he peered into the bathroom.

"She's stuck." Ryan started laughing again.

"Still not funny." she huffed, looking as if her pain was worse than him laughing at her.

"I had given you a solution last night and you didn't take it.

"Chase, I think I'll take that massage actually." she seemed to whine, but it sort of looked like she was smirking. Ryan stopped smiling as Chase nodded and went to her in front of her vanity. Picking her up and carrying her to her bedroom.

Ryan just watched, not really liking what he was watching. Not that he really knew why, but he did know that Chase used to be a masseuse. And that was before he decided to be so pure.
----------------------------------------------------------

Isabelle liked the look on Ryan's face when she told Chase to give her a massage. He was laying her down, he gently moved Rodeo who had been sleeping on her bed. He even more gently laid her down.

"Can you roll over onto your back?" he asked her. She just looked at him,

"I'll take that as a no." he smiled and gently turned her over. He started to knead her shoulder blades. She decided that this was already the best massage she'd ever had.

"Oh God." she murmured.

"Feeling better?"

"Oh yes." it was more like a moan this time, but she didn't care. He continued to knead, and press getting the knots out of her muscles. She continued to moan, he only laughed at her.

"How did you learn how to do this?" she sighed as he readjusted her towel to get to her lower back.

"Well, I used to be a professional masseuse." he said and then began to knead the knots out of her back some more.

"Oh my God."

"I've always gotten this response." he chuckled. She was starting to feel lighter, his techniques seemed to do amazing things.

"Too bad you live such a pure lifestyle, you could have had a lot of lady friends if you kept this up." she murmured.

"That's why I stopped." he sighed, pausing a moment on her back. Isabelle took that as her cue to just take in the magic his hands were doing.
------------------------------------------------------

Ryan tried to drown out the noises he was hearing from Isabelle's room. It sounded like sex, it was just that simple.

"Lunch time." Maria chimed as she came through the door. Then stopped as she too heard the sounds.

"She's got a boyfriend or something?" Maria said raising an eyebrow.

"No he's giving her a massage." Ryan sighed.

"He's that good? I want one." she grinned, "What's wrong?" she stopped grinning and went to get her lunch she had fixed earlier that morning for that day.

"Nothing." he sighed.

"Oh my God, thank you so much Chase." Isabelle sighed, still wrapped in a towel. Maria raised and eyebrow at Chase. He only shrugged,

"What are you doing home?" Isabelle smiled sleepily, and went and sat down on the couch next to Ryan. He didn't look at her, just pretended to be absorbed with Rodeo who was attacking his feet.

"Lunch," Maria said as Chase went to peek in on what she was eating. He peeked over her shoulder,

"Want some?"

"What is it?" he said coming around to the other side of her.

"Pasta, whole wheat." he tired pick out a noodle but it kept falling. So she poked one with her fork and fed it to him. Something simmered there, as they stared at each other and ate in silence.

"Must be some good pasta." Isabelle muttered, Ryan laughed at her southern accent that she let slip out. And at her joke,

"You fixed my window I see." she smirked.

"Yes."

"Thank you." she grinned and patted him on the chest. Causing a jolt to go through him. But he ignored it as he tried to search for a witty comment to say.

"You're welcome Princess." she frowned and got up to finish getting ready.
---------------------------------------------------------------

For some reason, Chase and Maria were the only ones in the house. It had been a few days since the women moved in. Ryan had helped Maria find a desk for her room, with some decorating tips from Isabelle who had come along to do some school shopping. Maria was now putting that desk together, and not having very much luck with it.

"Dammit!"

"Need some help?" Chase laughed and sat down next to her.

"I love it that you find laughter in my struggles." she sighed.

"I'm actually trying to help you." He leaned in closer to her to get the directions. Chase still hadn't fixed her ceiling, Maria had still been sleeping with Chase at night. Both waking up tangled together in the morning, neither one complained or said anything about her ceiling.

"I'm about to give up." she sighed leaning up against him. Realizing it was very quiet in the house.

"Where's Ryan and Isabelle?"

"At the mall."

"Why?"

"They had some weird bet, now he has to spend the whole day at the mall with her. They're in love, they just don't know it yet." he grinned still trying to make out what parts went where. He started putting it together.

"Hand me that brown thing."

"It's all brown." she smiled.

"The one right beside you." he sighed reached over her, almost crawling in her lap to get to it. He cleared his throat, Maria sighed. They'd had so many moments like this, the tension and curiosity sizzling in the air. It wouldn't even be like this if he would just get the ceiling fixed. She started to get bored as he continued to build her desk, so she laid down.

"You're not helping." he said startling her. She got up seeing that it was almost done.

"You're finished."

"Yes." he grinned.

"Then how can I help?" she laughed as he reached out to get an eyelash off her face.

"Make a wish." he smiled holding it for her. She leaned closer to him and blew on it slowly. He leaned closer as well, the air between them sparking. He leaned even closer, kissing her slowly. Maria sighed, as he pushed her back towards the desk he had just built.

"Let's see how sturdy it is." he said hoarsely as he broke their kiss. Picking her up and sitting her on the desk.

"Very." she murmured pulling him towards her.

"There's only one person on it." he smirked as he laid her back and continued to kiss her. Her hands roaming towards his waist, his doing the same on her.

"Maria!" Isabelle sang loudly, as they heard the front door open.

"Crap." Maria sighed, trying to regain control of her breath as did Chase.

"Go see what she wants." he rasped out, giving her a look that made her smile. Knowing that they were going to finish what they had started soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tensions in the room...