Status: very slow activity

Is That Your Reason or Your Excuse?

Really Unexpected...

The next morning I woke up earlier then I usually did so I could get started on my day of chores. First I worked on each bathroom around the whole house. By the time I was on the third one I was already getting tired. I never really got why I had to clean up all the bathroom everyday. I usually thought once a week would be fine, I guess the Bakers just wanted a perfect and spotless home. Eventually I got finished with all of them. I was surprised I could even stand, and now I had to start on the bedrooms.

I entered Matt's room first since it was the first door that came across me as I walked down the large upper story hall. As I entered I noticed that the entire floor was covered in clothes. How could someone be so messy? Especially since I cleaned this whole room yesterday? I didn't bother with the thought anymore and began cleaning. It didn't take me as long as it did yesterday to finish it but I was pretty exhausted by the time I did. Even though I was already exhausted when I entered the room.

You can kind of imagine how I felt when I entered Zacky's room. I was utterly mortified. Clothes were strewn everywhere. There were shards of glass on a desk and on the carpet around it. It was like someone had a fight in here. I was almost scared to know the whole truth of what exactly went on this room last night…or this morning. The Curtains were torn off the walls and were laying on the floor beside the windows. There was a long mirror that was now cracked in all directions that used to hang so gracefully on the door.

I instantly went over to the window to look outside, I was pretty happy at first. I mean to get a full view of the outside? Even if it was just one scenery. I was probably standing there for about ten minutes until reality kicked in. I needed to really start cleaning, fast!

I looked around the room, trying to decide where to start. Zacky left an incredible mess for me to pick up after. There were clothes and items that were obviously thrown in every direction. What really bugged me was the fact that there was a suitcase on the unmade bed. Clothes that were obviously just thrown in the suitcase, I guess Zacky was planning on leaving. Or maybe thought about it since he left for school. I sighed and shook my head, I really wish he could at least be destructive in a neater way. If that was even possible.

As I began picking up clothes and throwing them in the hamper I heard a sudden noise near the window. I was pretty curious so I walked over. As I looked out two green orbs were looking back at me. I quickly jumped away and my legs hit the edge of the bed, making my butt plop on it. My face instantly turned hot when I realized it was Zacky Baker.

I was in shock and was to scared to even move from my spot. His eyes became furious as he opened the window and climbed through. There was another boy that climbed in right after him. I stayed still. He wasn't even suppose to be here! He was suppose to be at school, away from this house. What was I gonna do?

"Niice Baker, you already have a girl waiting for us in your bedroom. I like how you think."

"Shut up, Brian. I don't even know who the hell she is." Zacky said to his friend.

They both looked at me with very critique eyes. I felt apprehensive under their gaze and extremely anxious. I was a wreck. I wasn't used to this much attention, it was way too much. I didn't even know what to do at this point. What was there to do?

"Who are you?" Zacky asked. "And why the hell are you in my room?"

"Hey," the one named Brian began. "Maybe she was the late party gift."

My eyes widen. Was this really how guys my age thought like?

"I-I'll just leave," I said as I got up from the king sized bed and headed for the door.

But right before my hand even reached the door knob, I felt someone grip on to my shoulder and tug me back. It was Zacky nonetheless. I was really anxious, I didn't know what to do.

"Who are you?" He asked again.

My face blushed from embarrassment as I tried to scope out words from my head. It really wasn't any use, everything I said came out scrambled.

"Um-well I, uh.," I murmured.

"Aren't you going to answer?"

"Morgan," I muttered. "Amy Morgan. I'm a-uh-servant."

I bit my lip anxiously as he studied me. This really wasn't turning out to be a good day.

"Wow, why didn't you tell me you had a cute girl working for you? I mean you can basically tell her to do anything, right? Since she's a servant and all." Brian asked smirking.

My heart started pounding against the walls of my chest. I was terrified to say the least, I really was afraid of what they were thinking of.

"Shut the fuck up Brian, alright?" Zacky growled.

"Geez, what crawled up your ass and died?" Brian said.

"Nothing, just cool it alright?" Zacky turned to me. "Your that girl I saw last night in the kitchen right? With Bianca?"

I nodded.

"How old are you?" Zacky asked.

"Sixteen."

"Dude, she's not even as fucking old as we are," Brian mumbled.

I looked down to the floor. I really wish I was away from here.

Where was Aunt Wendy?

"Come on lets just get out of here and go," Zacky mumbled as he let go of my shoulder. He walked over to the suitcase on the bed and began shutting it.

"Wait, shouldn't we worry about her spilling anything to your parents?" Brian asked.

"Nah, she's not even allowed to speak to them. Besides," Zacky paused as he went over to me and grabbed my hand. "not like we have to worry about her anyways."

Zacky's grasp left my hand and I looked down. Several twenty dollar bills where placed in the palm of my hand.

"But-" I began.

"What?" Zacky asked agitated which caught me a bit off guard.

"I can't take this," I said softly.

"What? That not enough for you to keep your fucking mouth shut? Do you need more?"

I was instantly startled and jumped back a bit. What made him think I just wanted money? How was I even suppose to use it if I couldn't get out of this house anyways? I looked down at the money in my hand and tried to give it back to him but ended up dropping it all on the floor.

"I can't take this," I said. "I don't need it."

I looked at him and his face was contorted with confusion. He didn't understand my actions, and in all honesty, I didn't expect him to. His whole world revolved money, a world I couldn't even imagine, but that just wasn't me. I didn't need it, not that badly anyways.

"I'm just gonna go," I said excusing myself.

At my second attempt to escape the room I was once more stopped by Zacky. But this time he turned me around and his face only centimeters away from me. My heart was thumping incredibly as I felt his cool breath against my lips. My breathe hitched. What's going on?
♠ ♠ ♠
yessh. an update =DD

And guess what? My birthdays tomorrow!!
And for those who don't know......It's also Zacky V's xDD

haha so for a birthday present leave me lovely comments?
Please and Thank You!! <33