Status: Hiatus, until i get some inspiration. if that ever comes.

Love Is Hate

first-meeting

*Flashback.*

Narrator’s pov.

Now its Brian’s first day and he’s scared fucking shitless! For real how happy should he be? He’s a freshman (already sucks.) and is starting a NEW school. How that hell’s he going to do this? Well yeah he might have some troubles with that. You see he’s going to a very I-love-football-and-cheerleading-PREPtastic kind of school. Him being a boy that’s wears 99.9% black clothing and listens to rock now that rap shit, he’s pretty screwed. Oh and did I mention he’s gay? No? well he is. Yeah like I said he’s screwed.

So right now he’s wondering around the empty hall trying (with not much luck) to find his next class. He passed room 123 then 432...wait what? He was confused out of his mind. As you can tell the school was on crack or something because nothing was in order and he was hopelessly lost. While waling around with the map in front of his face trying to find his way Brian walked right into someone, falling down onto the floor. He looked up at possibly the most beautiful boy he had ever seen.

“Oh hey I’m sorry. You new? I’m Jacoby.” He said reaching his hand out to Brian who was still on the floor. Brian was about to grab his hand before he actually noticed that this Jacoby dude was wearing a school football jersey. Quickly he snapped his hand back and got up quickly. He really didn’t want to be beaten on his first day.

“I’m really sorry…I…uhh should pay more attention. Sorry.” Brian stammered out, totally freaked. Jacoby noticed how scared Brian looked.

“It’s no problem really. Calm down I’m not going to hit you. I wouldn’t want to mess up your adorable face.” After Jacoby had said that his eyes widened. He had never actually slipped up about hiding his sexuality. “Shit! I…uh didn’t mean to say that. Pl…Please don’t tell anyone.” He said with a pleading look on his face. Brian just smirked.

“So you’re a closet case ey?” Brain said with the smirk still on his face.

“Uhh” Jacoby said.

“Don’t worry I’m gay. I know how hard coming out is. I won’t tell anyone.”

“Thank you”

*End Flashback.*