A Twisted Love Affair

I told you so

"So, where are we going to go?" Emily and I had be wandering aimlessly around the mall for a good half hour. It was starting to get a bit tiresome. "I dunno. You could go serenade Ryan with a love song." I glared at her. She was pushing it. "Shut up." I snapped, not stopping to think of a better sarcastic comment. "Fine then let's just go back to your house. My house is boring!" This I had to smile at.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"HI MOM! HI DAD! EMILY'S HERE!" I yelled into the house and waited for a responce. I didn't get one. "Mabey they're out back. Common." It was summer after all, chances are they're lounging around the pool side.

"Oh shiiiizzzznnniiittt!!" I whispered when we peered out the back door. Guess who's there? Yup, ur right. Ryan, but luckily he was with Spencer and Jon. However I truely do think dad is trying to kill me.

"Hey...Ivy's not here! Go change and strut your stuff!" I burst out laughing. Emily seriously doesn't know when to stop. "Oh shiz!" Dad heard us laughing and motioned for us to come outside...what's he getting at?

"Yeah dad?" I leaned against the door and tried to act cool and relaxed. It wasn't working very well, I could see the guys snickering. "Wanna come for a swim?" I shot him an evil glare. He WAS doing this on purpous. "Sure." I replaced the glare with a smile and ran back inside.

"Hey Chip. I'm gonna change into one of ur swim suites ok?" I nodded and watched her walk into the bathroom. "Black or..." "Red." I whipped around. Ryan had finished my sentance and was standing in my doorway. "Uh...thanks..." I turned around and put the black one piece back into my dresser.

"Uh...can you leave please? So I can change?" I wasn't stuttering but I'm sure you could hear the nervousness in my voice. "Aww why. Is their something you wanna hide." Ryan stepped closer to me. In fact, a little too close. I could feel his breath on my face. (Ahh. I forgot to add this in at the beggining. I'm pretty tall for my age so me and Ryan are almost the same hight.)

"Uh...n-n-no." Oh NOW the stuttering comes. "Then I guess you don't want me to do this." He whispered, and suddenly his lips were crashing against mine. I was so surprised that I stumbled back a little bit. He caught me and pulled me closer to him.

When I finnaly registered what was happening I wrapped my arms around his neck. It was like falling into one of my fantisies. "Awwwww. See Chip. I TOLD YOU SO!!" I pulled away and shot Emily the most deathyest (Haha what a word) glare I could. I think she understood cuz she went RUNNING downstairs.

"Now...where were we?" He went to kiss me again but (and this took all my strength) I pushed him away. 'You're ingaged! I can't do this..." I could bellive that was me talking. ME! Of all the days I could choose to take the moral high road. "Are you sure?" He whispered. Sending shivers down my spine. "No." My voice came out in a high pitched squeek. "Good!"

He pushed me down and was now laying on top of me on my bed. This was so wrong. I knew it was wrong too. Not only the fact that he was engaged, he was waayyy older then me. Why is all this common sence coming to me know? I mean honestly. Now of all times?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emily's POV: I walked down a few steps and sat down. I can't bellive Chip acctually managed to get Ryan. I can't bellive he kissed her. I wonder what her parents would say if they found out. I doubt they ever will but...that would NOT be good. I can just imagine. Well no...acctualy I can't. I've never seen Bren...Mr. Urie mad.

I got up and walked outside. Everyone was in the pool. Laughing and talking and having a good time. "Oh hey Emily. Where's Chip?" Mrs. Urie looked up at me and then went back to her conversation. I had to lie, I couldn't very well say "You're 13 year old daughter is upstairs making out with your 33 year old bandmate." Now could I?

"Uh. She's just getting her swim suite on. She should only be a few more minutes." This seemed to satisfy them as there were no more questions. I flopped down on a chair and soaked up some sun. I hope Chip's enjoing herself upself.