Take My Hand And Never Be Afraid Again

Chapter 2

"What are you doing here?" I asked as he sat down next to me.
"Look around, there’s no where else to sit and you're the only person I know in this place."

"Oh...ok." I replied quietly. I looked at him because he kept looking at me. "What?" I asked trying not to sound annoyed. His eyes were a brilliant hazel but showed concern.

"Have you been crying Chris?" That just set me off. I cried uncontrollably. Seven always called me Chris. I miss him so much! Frank put a hand in my back trying to control me.

"Sorry, did I say something?" I didn’t reply and tried to stop the tears and black eyeliner running down my pale face.
"Its...it's just..... Ste--st--Steven c-alled me Chris"
"Who’s Steven"
"He-he is my best mate, well he-he used to-to be. He di-died a few days ago." and then I started crying again.
"I’m so sorry" said Frank and he gave me a hug. As soon as he touched me I stopped crying. I quickly pulled away out of his hug and said "if you want your face to stay the way it is then don’t do that again"
"Why?" he asked with curiosity "you gonna beat me up?" he said with a smirk.
"No I wont but they will"
"Who’s they"
"Everyone here especially the guys. me and Steven would get beaten up enough times just because were different."
"man that’s just cruel"
"Yeah but after a while you get used to it and live to deal with it"
"So are you used to it and can deal with it?"
"No but now Stevens gone I don’t give a shit"
"Don’t your parents ask what’s wrong with you when you come home all bloody and bruised?"
"They don’t care" I mumbled not wanting him to hear me.

Franks P.O.V

I sat on my bed pressing my hands to my eyes to stop the crying. Why was I such a loser? What had I done to deserve a dad like him? I buried my head in my pillow and thought of today's events. Coming into school late cos dad was having a rage and hit me. I cried a bit more. Getting suspended for the rest of the day 'cause of that stupid Billy. I didn’t know that he was a jock and hated boys like me who wore eyeliner. Kids who were 'supposingly' emo. I didn’t know it was bad to talk to Chris. I didn’t mean to start a fight. It just happened. And next thing I knew I was sent home with my dad in the old grey car. The rest of the day had been a blur but I knew that every time dad saw me he would punch me and curse. I then thought about Chris. I smiled for the first time tonight. I loved the way she was so secretive but it also bothered me. Why didn’t she tell people that she got bullied? I wish she opened up to me. I’ve only known her for 1 day. But I cant say I have. I didn’t even tell her my surname. Not like I had to say 'Iero' after Frank . Man im such an idiot. Man I’m talking to myself. See I’m such a loser...
I changed into my black jogging pants and a white t-shirt and went to my bed. Not bothering to eat. I looked at my razor on the desk next to me. I had such good thoughts about the blood running down my arm. "Nah, not today. I just need sleep. Then I’ll be ok. Hopefully"
I closed my eyes and soon fell into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
read and comment please! :)

xo