Take My Hand And Never Be Afraid Again

Chapter 3

Franks P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my dad screaming and shouting for me. "Hes drunk again" i muttered to myself. I dragged myself out of bed and walked into the living room. We lived in a flat, its not that we could afford a proper house. He couldn't even keep up with the rent. "What" i said.
"Don't talk to me in that tone. Now go make me some eggs, sausages and bacon"
I walked into the tiny kitchen and checked in the fridge. Luckily we had eggs and sausages but we had no bacon. Shit he was gonna kill me. "Erm dad we haven't got any bacon." i mumbled
His eyes were glued to the t.v screen I don't think he could here me. "Erm Dad, I said we haven't got any bacon"
"Shut the fuck up i heard you the first time" and i received a blow to the stomach and one to the face. "Now go make my eggs and sausages and make sure there's bacon in the house next time!" I quickly got up and rushed into the kitchen.

Chris's P.O.V

When i got home i was glad no one was in because i was covered in blood. Once Frank had gone Billy caught up to me with his posse which was Trey, Mike and Andrew and a few girls. Stacy, Candice and Stella. The boys were your average jocks: Big, dumb and clueless. Stella, Candica and Stacy were your typical cheerleader/ prep, sluts: dumb blonde and slept with every guy they met.
"What the heck were you doing with the new guy?"
"n-nothing..." I said timidly. I knew they were just making an excuse to hit me.
"Don't chat shit. I saw you and freak-o chatting and then hugging. That tells me something was going on." screeched Stella and trust me her voice sounded like two cats fighting.
"i-i-it meant nothing" i mumbled.
"Stella said don't chat shit." said Trey and he pushed me against the wall." Don't ever lie to me again" said Billy and he grabbed me by the hair and Andrew punched me repeatedly in the stomach. I coughed up a bit of blood. 10 minutes later i was left sobbing on the floor covered in blood, scratches and bruises. I got up and hobbled home thats why i was now under the shower watching the blood mix with water and swirl at my feet. I was thinking of Frank, his awesome smile and hazel eyes. The way his hair fell over his left eye... NO i couldn't like him. One i didn't know him properly. Heck i didn't even know his surname! For all i know he could be like one of those jocks. And second of all he would probably just end up like me, being beaten up everyday after school.

"Christina get your fucking lazy ass out of the bathroom me and your mum are hungry.!"
"OK I'm cumin"
I quickly got out of the bathroom and ran to my room. I threw on some nightie joggers and an old t-shirt.
"What do you want i mumbled.
"Me and Matt are hungry so run down to the chippie and get something. Be back in 10 minutes."
"OK."
I ran upstairs and grabbed my hoodie and slipped my chucks on. I ran out of the front door. I took my time walking to the chippie. I didn't care what they did, well maybe i did but then i didn't. Once i had got the food i walked back home. "I got the chips" i shouted and threw the bag only to receive a glare. I ran up the stairs two by two and threw open my bedroom door and quickly locked it.
I jumped on my bed and pulled the Kerrang magazine out of my hoodie which i had secretly bought. I fell asleep reading it.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment. I'll update more :)

xoxo