Slightly Bruised and a Little Bit Used

Knowing/Torturing

Charli’s tears had quickly turned into ones of happiness with Jeff’s support.

They were keeping it. They were going to be parents.

They were being all cute and whatnot, and on nights like these, I just had to get out of the apartment. Where, you ask?

Well, where else do I go to get away from everything?

And let’s just say that the negative test and my common sense were not the first things on my mind and had virtually no impact on where I was going and what I was going to do there.

Shaant opened the door and headed down the hall upon seeing me, already knowing.

I followed him to his bedroom.

He pulled off his shirt and I undressed as well, placing my clothes neatly aside for once before lying down on his bed, leaning on one elbow, waiting. He stared at me for a few seconds. I didn’t care; it’s not like I could keep myself from staring at him too.

He joined me on the bed, rolling on top of me and pressing his lips to mine before slipping his tongue in my mouth. He moved on from my mouth to the skin near my ear. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pressing my hips against his urgently.

Do you love me?” he asked after a little while, out of nowhere, whispering in my ear. It made me shudder and I froze at the question.

Why would he ask something like that? When he already knows the answer? And especially in the middle of this?

“N-no,” I gasped, as he suddenly thrust himself inside me. I gripped his shoulders and he began kissing me hungrily, as if it would change my answer. He pulled away.

“Are you sure?” he asked, now planting kisses down my neck and along my collarbone.

“Yes,” I lied, with increasing difficulty. I bit my lip, trying to suppress the moans building up inside my mouth as he slowly moved in and out of me again.

“Don’t hold back,” he breathed into my ear before gently tugging at my earlobe with his teeth, causing me to let out the stream of moans I had been holding in. I felt him smirk (or was it a smile? I just couldn’t tell anymore…) into my neck as he returned to laying kisses along it and softly drove himself into me.

“Faster…” I moaned, my breathing becoming more labored as he gave a few quick thrusts. He slowed again, teasingly, and I let out an impatient groan. “Shaant!” I complained.

“How bad do you want me?” he asked tauntingly, withdrawing completely.

Of course only he would do this. Get me worked up and take it away at the last second.

“God, Shaant!” I complained again. He unexpectedly thrust himself inside me again, starting to pick up the pace again. “Bastard,” I gasped, gripping the bed sheets into my fists. He started coming even faster, with more urgent thrusts as louder moans escaped my lips. He abruptly withdrew again, leaving me panting when I had almost been there. He smirked. “What the fuck is your problem?” I demanded angrily, gasping desperately for breath.

“You don’t want me enough,” he taunted. He was torturing me. I glared angrily, still panting for breath.

“You fucking-” I began, before he interrupted with another, more urgent thrust inside of me. I moaned louder than I had been before, if possible. He groaned back, gripping my waist as he repeatedly pushed himself inside of me. He was now panting even heavier than I was, and I knew he wouldn’t pull out again. I arched my back, releasing more moans and cries of pleasure as we climaxed together. We collapsed next to each other, hardly able to breathe.

“You’re-such-an…an asshole,” I managed to spit out, before falling asleep in exhaustion.