Slightly Bruised and a Little Bit Used

Moan/Effect

Our apartment was packed with people that night.

See, when Jeff said he told the guys to come over, he didn’t mention that he told them to invite people for a party. Word had spread, and, well, here we are. A bunch of people I don’t know in my apartment, eating, drinking, and making a huge mess in general.

So Charli had been surprisingly correct in her ‘party’ prediction.

I went to the kitchen, where Jeff was playing bartender.

“Where is everyone?” I asked him loudly, over the music. He shrugged indifferently.

“No idea,” he replied. “Have another,” he said, putting a cup in my hand. I drank it, wondering where everyone had gone as I wandered back into the living room. I remembered Charli chatting up some guy in the hallway, and Dave talking to his girlfriend on the couch. I hadn’t seen Tom for an hour or so, and I had yet to see Shaa-

“Hey stranger,” I heard in my ear. I jumped and whipped around to face him.

“Hey. How’ve you been?” I asked, trying to hide the fact that he had just scared the hell out of me.

“I’m alright,” he replied, shrugging. “Dance with me?”

“Sure,” I answered, as he took my hand, forgetting where this had led us a few months ago. He led me to the middle of the living room, which now served as the dance floor, and I followed, feeling slightly buzzed.

He immediately pulled me closer by my hips, which were now moving in sync with his. I felt his warm breath on my neck, giving me goosebumps as we danced.

I remember we got a drink or two after that, although I still wasn’t any more than tipsy.

I’ll admit what we did next was a mistake.

He followed me down the hall and to my bedroom, and we thankfully didn’t run into Charli, Tom, Dave, or Jeff. I locked it behind us and his lips became glued to mine. He pinned me against the door with his body. I let his tongue roam inside my mouth, moaning softly as he grinded his hips against mine.

His hands slid under my shirt while I worked on removing his belt. We broke apart momentarily and he stripped down to his boxers. I sat at the edge of the bed before kicking off my jeans. He helped me yank my shirt off and tossed it to the ground, where it was immediately joined by our underclothes and an empty condom wrapper. His lips became attached to my neck as he finally entered and began moving rhythmically on top of me. I gripped the sheets for support.

“Shaant…” I murmured, as he began moving his hips faster against mine. “Shaant!” He placed his lips back over mine. I moaned into his lips and felt him smile back against mine.

Or was it a smirk?

He knew what kind of effect he had on me, and he had definitely taken advantage of it before.

But then again, I thought, as I kissed his neck and he groaned into my ear, I have an effect on him as well, which I knew I had taken advantage of. These thoughts invaded my mind, even though I was a bit distracted at the moment. I knotted my fingers in his hair, breathing heavily as we neared the end.

With a final groan, he rolled off of me, chest rising and falling in rapid succession, in the same fashion that mine was. I closed my eyes in exhaustion.

I had forgotten what it was like to be with him in this way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Do I sense a history here? Hmm…

Hopefully the prologue makes sense now.

Comments?