Sequel: Harder Than You Know
Status: Finished

Lipstick Has a Way of Leaving More Than Just a Mark on My Sheets

112

"Hey Zackie." I said, sittinh beside him on the bus. I had grabbed a gallon of cookies and cream ice cream and two spoons. We were in his and Jack's room, all the other guys laying around. They had all crashed already, It was around midnight, and I wasn't tired at all. Zack was the only one awake with me, and we were watching the Late Late Show with Craig F.

"Hey Adds. Thank you." He said as I handed him the spoon.
"This guy's hilarious." I laughed. He was talking about Shark Week, and had a little plastic shark on the screen with him.
"Definitely. I can't believe the rest of the guys already crashed, I'm not even tired." He said, scooping a big spoonful of ice cream and taking a bite.
"I know! Me either. I don't know why I'm not." I replied, copying his actions. We sat watching the show for a few more minutes, then it cut to a commercial break.
"Want to play some tricks on the guys?" I asked him, smirking. Zack looked around and everyone, which was Jack, Alex, Rian, Mason, Trace, Blake, and Anthony.
"Hell yeah! What you got in mind Adds?" He asked. I smilied. Grabbing Jack's wallet from a nightstand.
"Okay, let's go to the store down the street. Grab your room keep and shut the door quietly behind me." I said, leading the way. We walked to the store. I grabbed tiolet paper, duck tape, permanent markers, sticky notes, lipstick, a Barbie doll, shaving cream, a toy that shot out foam disk, fingernail polish, a small bottle of Jack Daniels, and a bottle of Advil.
"Advil?" He asked, giving me a questionable look.
"Some of them are going to have headaches Zackie. I promise you."

When we got back, everyone was still out of it. First, we took glasses of water and filled them up. We put almost equal amounts of Jack Daniels in each. Next, I took sticky notes and attached an entire pack to Jacks body. I put shaving cream in his hand, you know why.

Trace was sitting in a chair next to the window, so I wrapped the duck tape around him and the chair slowly, not making much noise.
Alex was laying on Jack's bed. I took the Barbie doll, completely undressed it, and put it right on his crotch. I put shaving cream in little places around his body, making it look like his member had gone happy everywhere.
Rian was passed out in the floor. Zack took the lipstick and applied it on his lips horribly, but it was down right hilarious looking. He also painted his nails, which was a neon green color. I put a hanging lamp above his head, so when he jumped up he would smack into it.
Mason was in a chair next to Trace, and I wrapped his entire top hair, including head, with the tiolet paper. I took the left over duck tape and secured his feet around the legs of the chair.
Anthony and Blake were next, laying on Zack's bed. We took the permanent markers and doodled ALL over their faces. I tied string I had fount to the trigger of the toy gun, and then looped it around Jacks foot. I aimed it to Alex, so it would fire at him. Jack was definitely the jumpest, so he would be the first up.

I got my digital comera and took pictures of everyone. I would definitely be putting these on myspace. Me and Zack stood by the door, getting ready to run. I tickled Jack's nose, trying to not laugh. He swatted at me a few time, with the clean hand. Then I tried again, resulting in him smacking himself with the creme. He shot up, screaming what the hell. His foot jerked, sending the disk into Alex's head. Alex screamed, rolled off the bed onto Rian's bottom half. Rian jumped up, then hit his head.

"MOTHER-FUCKING ASSHOLE!" Rian yelled, rubbing his head. Trace, Mason, Anthony, and Blake all woke awake, and probably the rest of the hotel along with them. Mason began freaking out, trying to stand up. In result, the chair flipped backwards, leaving Mason upside down. Trace tried to help him, but couldn't move. Anthony and Blake sat watching them laughing, unaware of all the drawing on their faces. Trace looked at them and busted out laughing, along with Alex and Jack. They looked in the mirror, and flipped.

Suddenly, all the guys turned to me and Zack. My eyes grew huge, knowing what was about to happen. We both exchanged looks, and took off running. We split up, I took a right towards the stairs and Zack towards the elevator. I heard thunderous foot steps behind me, meaning there were probably more on my tail. I turned my head to see Jack, Alex, and Blake behind me. Jack got stuck with Anthony and Rian.

I sprinted faster, finally seeing how Cross Country actually had been helpful from high school. I finally reached the gounnd flood, to see Zack had bene tackled by Rian, and Anthony right behind him. I stopped to see if I could help him, but Alex flung himself onto me. I hit the ground hard, a feet feet from Zack. I laughed out, and Alex had straddled my hips.

..Should've known that would be the only time.

"Are you two on drugs?"Jack asked, out of breath from the chase.
"Something like that." Zack replied, earning a laugh from me.
"Alex get off her, help the guys with Zack." I gulpped, and was thrown over Jacks shoulder..
♠ ♠ ♠
damn, i've got a gay computer.
it keep posting and shit.

so, erhm, i'm just hyper and you get chapters like this.
let me know what you think please. =]