Sequel: Harder Than You Know
Status: Finished

Lipstick Has a Way of Leaving More Than Just a Mark on My Sheets

I guess I'll go home now.

FAST FOWARD: THREE WEEKS.

I was sitting on Metro Station's bus, listening to Mason and Blake over the TV remote. Blake wanted to watch Talladega Nights and Mason wanted to watch Dr. Phil. He said something about his life being stressed out and he was in need for relief. Then one thing lead to another and Blake snipped back to him about getting laid.

"Dude, who gives a flying fuck about Talladega Nights? Dr. Phil is way better." Mason argued, yanking on the remote.

"No way, Ricky Bobby is way funnier."

"He has two first names!"

"So!"

"So! It's stupid! Now give it to me!"

"Shut the hell up!" I barked. They both stopped pulling on the hunk of plastic, looking at me. I
stood up from my reclined position on the couch and took the remote from both of them. I got off of their bus, and walking back to All Time Low's. The guys looked at me, wondering why I was back so soon from hanging out with Metro Station. I had planned on staying until late, since I hadn't chilled with them as much as I liked.

I walked back to the bunk area, past it, and into a room I didn't go in alot. I wasn't sure what they had used it for, but whatever. I fount a random shoe and put it in there, leaving the room.

"Addy!" Jack called at me, waving my over with his hand. "Do you want to go have brother sister time?" He asked, grinning. Probably wanted to talk about Michaela.

"Yeah, um, hold on." I went to my bunk and got my phone, shoving into my black, leather skinnys. I shoved my converses on, since I had been barefoot all day, and left the bus where Jack was waiting outside.

"Where are we going?" I asked, doubling checking that my phone was still on loud.

"There's a fast food place down the road, I figured we could go there." I nodded my head, following Jack down the sidewalk. We made it there in ten minutes flat, and ordered our food.

"So, how's life?" Jack asked, dipping his french fry in crazy amounts of ketchup.

"Jack. I live with you on a tour bus, were you constantly see me everyday." I laughed, playing with a suger packet. I only got a hot chocolate, since I ate on Metro Stations bus with Anthony.

"So, you have friends off the bus, too." He replied, eating the fry.

"Look, Jack. Michaela, likes you. And I know you like her. Why don't you ask her out already?" I said bluntly, grinning like a mad woman.

"What are you talking about?" He said, trying to hide his blushing.

"I'm not stupid! I know when my brother likes someone, and you clearly like her. You talk in your sleep sometimes, Jackie baby."

"Okay! So I do. We need to get her to come out on tour with us." Jack said.

"Were going back to Maryland?" I asked, confused.

"Yeah, we've got a few shows there." He said, with a mouth full of grilled cheese.

"Dude! I so wanna get her out with us! That would be fucking awesome." I said, a bit too loud. I picked my phone from my pocket, texting Michaela, telling her to call me at six.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG, BAD FILLER.
sorry, i'm getting a bit of writers block, if you have any idea, give them to me?
haha, that sucks forreal. & sorry for the lack of update.

well, i'm probably going to titling the chapters from random ATL songs, lol.
or songs in general, not sure. anyways!

thanks to the new people that commented! I have eight fucking stars!
woot=D do me a favor, comment more? it'll make me super happy. =]