Sequel: Harder Than You Know
Status: Finished

Lipstick Has a Way of Leaving More Than Just a Mark on My Sheets

You know you left the girl with nothing,

"Addison, come on! We're home!" Jack yelled from the front of the bus. I was back in my bunk with the curtain pulled, writing lyrics to the random song I had been working on. I was only half way through, I was extremely picky about my writing. I shoved my notebook underneath my piles of blankets. I rushed off the bus, and ran next to Jack. He was searching through my purse, looking for house keys.

"AH HA!" He yelled, threw my bag down and ran towards the house. Obviously, mom and dad weren't home. I groaned, picking my purse and and walking towards the house. When I walked in, I got a few chill bumps. I had forgotten how cold they actually liked the house. I guess it was an old peoples thing. Jack was rummaging through the kitchen, seeing as he skipped breakfast.

He emerged with a Vitamin Water and a cold biscuit. I went in and picked out an orange Gatorade, but nothing to eat. When I came back in, the rest of All Time Low was filling into the house, rather loudly. Me and Alex, exchanged glances, then he smirked. Eh, your probably wondering what happened between us, right?

Well, ever since we almost got caught that night in the hallways, things have gotten more sneakier. We hook up whenever we get the chance, actually. It's not fully sex, we do talk sometimes, but for only a few minutes. It's amazing, actually, how we haven't gotten caught yet.

They all sat around the living room, plugging up the PS3 Jack had brought with him from the bus. We were only visiting for a few hours, and picking up Michaela on the way out of town. I had called her right after Jack had suggested it, which resulted in her screaming like a fan girl and running straight to her mom.

"Addy! Come play super Mario smash bros with meeeee!" Jack whined, stressing the 'e' on me.

"Jack, get Rian to!" I replied, sitting down next to Zack and leaning my head on his shoulder. Alex frowned, but shook it off and turned his attention to the TV screen. The front door opened, mom walking in first. She grinned when she saw us all, followed suit by dad.

"Jack! Addison! It's so good to see you! How've you been? Is Jack taking care of you? Is Addison behaving? Girl, you need to put more meat on your bones. Jack how come-"

"MOM!" I screamed, cutting her off. She looked at me, along with everyone else in the room.

"We've been fine, really. Nothing bad." I said, putting my hands in the air. She smiled at me, pulling me into a bear hug.

About fifty "it's so good to see my babies" and six longs hours with the family and guys, we were headed off to Michaela's house. Jack was bouncing around the bus, extremely hyped up. The bus slowed to a stop in front of her house, and I got off faster than I did when I was back at my house. I ran into her house, and up to her room. I bust through the door, and fount her dancing around with headphones in her ears. I tackled her down, resulting in her screaming.

"Dammit Addison! You scared the fuck out of me!" She hissed, rubbing her arm.

"Come on! Let's go! The guys are downstairs waiting." I laughed, grabbing one of her bags and tugging it downstairs. Her mom wasn't home, so we didn't have to worry about long goodbyes. Jack was waiting outside the bus door, grinning like a mad man. I threw the case at him, and got back onto the bus. I hopped into Zack's laughing, ruffling his hair and resting my head on his shoulders.
♠ ♠ ♠
yayayay. michaela's going on tour! =D

thanks for your comments, really.
dazzled; i loved your advice. i'm definitely going to be using it.
and michaela, your amazing. haha. im so fucking happy you love my story!!

i'm already planning out the sequel, and i'm excited about it. i'm not even kidding. =D