Sequel: Harder Than You Know
Status: Finished

Lipstick Has a Way of Leaving More Than Just a Mark on My Sheets

I've never taken the fall for deceit

Michaela's POV

"Hey Michaela. Can I talk to you?" Jack asked me, after all the tweenies had left. It was eating me up inside, watching them fall all over and swooning at his every move. I nodded my head and hugged myself as we walked back towards the buses, they guys wanted to leave ASAP.

"Um, I'm pretty sure you know I like you, right." I nodded again, and glanced up at him to see him rubbing his neck nervously. I loved that I had this power over him, making him nervous and scared. "Well, do you think maybe I could take you out for diner the next time we're at a stop?" He inquired, not looking me in the eyes. I smiled, and told him I would love that.

A grin broke out on his face, and he picked me up and spun me around. After he had set me down, he ran off fast towards the buses. Probably to start gloating, or whatever guys do after they get a date. I went off to find Addison, I hadn't seen her since the meet-and-greet. She was talking to some freak, who kept eying her body the entire time. He was pretty fine, I could give him that, but the only thing he had on his mind was trying her down to a bed and fucking her senseless.

...ew..

I heard a few hushed voices down a corridor, and followed them. I stopped when I saw Alex and Addison arguing, which seemed pretty heated.

"That's not the only thing I want from you Addison." Alex muttered, looking her dead in the eyes.

"Then prove it." She hissed back, glaring up at him. Oh, if looks could kill. He cupped her face, and kissed her. I covered my mouth with my hands to stop myself from gasping, and watched their kiss get more and more heated by the second. They stopped, both breathing for much needed air.

"..Addison" I called out, completely confused.

"Michaela?! Oh fuck." She groaned, stepping away from Alex, and if I may add, looked completely dumbfounded.

"What's going on here guys?" I asked, wanting to know everything.

"We- it's just. I didn't mean-" Alex stuttered, trying to conceal his predicament with a lie.

"Alex, shut up. Your not making it any better." Addison snapped at him, and looked back at me.

"Michaela, please. Please don't tell anyone, especially Jack." She pleaded with me, tears brimming the corners of her eyes. I hated seeing my best friend cry, it broke my heart.

"Fine. Only on one condition." I bargained.

"Anything, just please don't say anything." Alex chirped in, looking from me and Addison.

"You two are going to end up having to tell Jack. You can't keep this from him Addison. Because if he does ever catch you, he'll be even mored pissed. You know that." I told them. I didn't want to keep Jack in the dark, he doesn't deserve it either. He's the one how brought up the idea of Michaela even coming on tour, our that's what her parents told me.

"Fine! Someday! But just not right now!" Addison whimpered, stalking away from us both. I glanced at Alex, who had a sympathetic look on his face as he watched Addison cry. He turned to me, and walked away in the opposite direction.
♠ ♠ ♠
man, that's short, sorry.
but yay! Michaela's POV! :]

TEN FUCKING STARS!
you seriously don't know how happy that makes me!
I'm not even kidding!
I'm going to try and make the next update longer, but i already had the majority of this written and decided to end it there.

comment please?