Sequel: Harder Than You Know
Status: Finished

Lipstick Has a Way of Leaving More Than Just a Mark on My Sheets

This is embarrassing as hell,

Alex's POV

"Dude! What the hell are you two doing?!" Zack asked, stopping in his tracks a few feet from us. Rian ran into his back, and glanced around him, eyes widening when he saw the scene. Addison pulled away from me quickly,, pulling her shirt down.
"Dammit, not again."She muttered.


I ran a hand through my hair, messing it up even more. Addison was looking down, trying to come up with an excuse.
"Look, it's not what it seems." I told them, sitting up.

"Oh, really? It looks like you were just making out with your best friends sister." Rian said, stating the obvious.

"You think we would know that." Addison snapped, glaring at them.

"How long has this been going on?" It was Zack this time.

"Maybe.. two weeks since tour began?" I said sheepishly, lowering my head.

"TWO WEEKS?!" They both yelled. I grimaced, motioning for them to lower their voices.

"Please don't say anything to Jack, I'm begging you." Addison cried, with a tear rolling down her cheek. I wanted so bad to rub it away from her face, but with the situation we were in, wouldn't be the best. I loved her with all my heart, it broke me to see her cry.

"I can't believe this Adds. You need to tell Jack." Zack added in, shaking his head.

"Michaela said the same thing, and we plan on it, we just don't know when." I said.

"Michaela knows?" Rian asked, and Addison nodded her head. He sighed, this time it was him to run a hand through his hair.

Addison's POV.

I laid awake in my bunk after everyone had fell asleep, thinking about the recent events. Sometimes, I think it would be much easier to just.. run away.. and never come back. I know what your thinking. "Dude! Your the sister of the oh so sexy Jack Barakat! And your sneaking around with Alex Gaskarth! You've got it made!" Well, that's where your wrong. I would rather go incognito in a cave right now, instead of this. No one would have the pressure of watching over me, and having to worry about me getting drunk or dying. Just an extra bunk that would be used for another friend.

I heard a rustling come across from me, and then shuffling from the room. I laid motionless, hoping they hadn't noticed they weren't the only one awake. I began to doze off when my curtain was pulled back. I faked asleep, wishing they would leave me be. A soft kiss was placed on my temple, and I heard Alex's voice whisper "everything would be okay."

..I knew it wouldn't.

Me and Michaela sat backstage, watching Metro Station perform. The guys were in their dressing rooms, getting ready. A 'pst' came from behind us, Alex poking his head from a curtain. I excused myself and followed him towards a janitors closet, classic. He ushered me in, shutting the door behind us.

"So we go to a janitors closet? Great." I said as he hugged me tightly.
"I missed you, not being about to hug you." He smiled, pulling from me. I shook my head laughing.
"I missed you too."

Jack's POV.

I walked up to Michaela, kissing her. She smiled, hugging my body.

"Hey, where's Addy?" I asked, looking around.
"Not sure, she went off walking that way." I nodded, and pulled her to her feet. We walked in the direction that she pointed. I heard some hushed voices coming from closet and walked towards it. Michaela pulled on my arm, trying to get me to go back to the stage side. I insisted to figure out what it was, though. I opened the closet door, to see Alex and Addison..

kissing.
♠ ♠ ♠
..only two more chapters :\ i orginally had this seperated into like, two small chapterz, but decided not to do that to you guys =D
i loved writing this, it's going to be weird not anymore. but I've already writing a few chapters of the sequel. It's call Harder Than You Know.

it has escape the fate in it, and all time low WILL be in it, i promise. but if you check it out when I get it posted, you'll understand why they aren't the first band to be in it. i hope you guys like it, I'm afraid y'all won't. D:

But, I need a character for it, they're going to work with Addison. Michaela's still going to be in it. Jack's unavailable, ;D here's what I need.

Name:
Age:
Looks[Picture is available]:
Personality:
Piercing, Tattoos, etc:
Why I should pick you:

I know I told a few people that if I needed a new character, I would talk to them. but i completely forgot who all I told that to, so just message me with everything. thanks (: