Sequel: Harder Than You Know
Status: Finished

Lipstick Has a Way of Leaving More Than Just a Mark on My Sheets

006.

I pulled a black wife beater over my head and slipped on blue leggings. Over those came white soffe shorts. I put my phone under my pillow, making sure it was on silent. I put on my sunglasses and walked off the idle bus. Jack was warming up on the grass in the park, with Rian, Zack, and Alex sitting on swings chatting.

I walked up to the three guys, watching Jack roll around on the gound like an idiot. I giggled, getting a glance from Alex. I skipped over to Jack, putting out my hands and helping him up. Your probably wondering what I'm doing, huh? Well, somehow earlier in the day we got on the topic of sports. They all asked what I did, and I told them gymnastics. Jack got super excited, spit out his SunnyD and asked if I could teach him some today.

So here we are.

"Okay, look. We're going to start with something easy, okay?" I asked. He violently shook his head yes, and watched me intently. I could feel six other eyes on me, but it wouldn't phase me. I pulled my hair up into a messy ponytail with my elastic left on my wrist.

"Could you do some stuff first, Addy?" Jack asked with pleady eyes. I nodded, throwing my sunglasses on the ground a few feet away.

"What do you want to see?"

"Do that cool double flippy thing into that sidewards thing then down were your legs spilt."

"Okay. Back roundoff double handspring into the splits." I sighed, then took my running start. I did the roundoff, then went into the backhandsprings. Right after my feet hit the ground, I fell into the splits. I heard Rian mutter an ouch, and looking up to see Alex and Zack looking at me with bug eyes and Jack holding his "special area." I laughed, getting up and dusting off my bottoms.

"So what do you wanna try first?"

"Erm, definitely not any of that."

"Let's try a backbend, for starters."

---

I sat backstage listening to Metro Station perform their last hit, Shake It, and tell everybody what a great time they had performing here. All Time Low came out from their dressing room, pumped for the show. Jack began mumbling something about his 'aching back.' Alex told him to tough if up, that it would be hotter in bed if he was more flexible. I busted our laughing, gaining a wink from Alex.

Metro Station came off, and the lights went black on stage. The guys from ATL rushed out, to get in place and start the show. I stood off to the side, so I could see them but not be seen. During "Shameless," Metro Station emerged from their dressing rooms. Trace grabbed a beer, while Mason looked at me. I could tell he was checking me out, anyone from a mile away could. I couldn't blame him, though, not to sound cocky. I was dressed in red skinny jeans, and black low cut shirt showing a bit of cleavage, and chucks.

I turned my attention back to the stage, where Alex was hoping around all over the place. I told him to not eat the sour patch kids, but he obviously didn't listen. He glanced at me and smiled, and bellowed out the lyrics. You could tell he loved this, singing, I mean.

"You and Alex got something going?" A voice said, coming from behind me. I turned to see Mason gliding behind me, hands shoved in pockets.

"Me and Alex? Definitely not. He's my brother best friend." I explained, leaning fully against the cement wall.

"Oh, that's cool I guess. So Jack's your brother." I nodded my head, and smilied as Poppin' Champaign started up.

"I'm glad you guys are on tour together," I started, "Your both my favorite bands."

"Really? What's your favorite song?" He asked.

"Definitely Shake It. It's got a great beat. And your singing doesn't sound to bad." I laughed. We ended up talking through the entire show, with ATL coming out sweating like crazy. Rian tackled me in a hug, making sure I got completely soaked in his sweat.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD RIAN!" I screamed, pulling away from him. He smirked, and back up a few steps. I gave him a questioning look, then understood. Jack wrapped his linky arms around me from behind and spun me around. I got out of his death grip somehow, and took of backstage, dodging groupies all the way while Jack was right on my tail.
♠ ♠ ♠
metro station, ftw=]
there's going to be more of them appearing, too.

but, the next few chapters are getting a more, r-ish?
they arn't too bad, though.
comments make me happy,