Status: Hiatus

Behind The Computer

WARNING:
The following story is rated: MA
For mature audiences only.
This story can contain sexual references and mild coarse language.


Description:
This story that your about to read is about a teenage girl named Kate.
She’s 17, still in School and lives with her single Mom in LA.
Online, she meets a young gentlemen named Brendon Urie, which she falls in love with. She states that she doesn’t believe in ‘love at first sight’.
But eventually she couldn’t control her feelings for him.
Panic! At The Disco, (Brendon’s band) is invited to LA to meet up with Fall Out Boy’s bassist Pete Wentz.
Pete Wentz meets the band, hears them play and signs them to his label.
While Brendon’s in LA, he decides to meet Kate and introduce her to the band.

It seems crazy though, meeting a stranger online and then wanting to meet that person in real life…


Note From Author:
I hope you enjoy this story and my stories in the near future!
- - -
If you have any questions that you’d like to ask me, please do so.
And to say, don’t ever meet a guy online and decide to meet him in real life...
I mean, I just threw that in to make it…interesting, haha.

P.S. You never know who your talking to online...so I'm saying this for your safety.

Disclaimer:
I do not own Panic(!) At The Disco, Pete Wentz, Decaydance, Live Journal and MSN.
These events did not occur.

I only own Kate, Aimee, Kate's Mom, Cameron and Matt.
Future characters may appear in the following chapters that I may or may not own.

Thank you,
-FauxAffliction-