Pushed Me Away, Then Asked Me To Stay Something New Everyday

Alive For The First Time

"Don't say a word to me." Katarina stubbornly spoke ignoring her two best friends.

They ditched her at a party and made her intoxicated. Well, it was her choice to drink the alluring liquid but Yeltsy was the one who persuaded her into drinking it. For the past two days Katarina has been trying to touch up her memory with school work from the past year. School started and she didn't have anybody to hang around but Yeltsy and Amber. But her thoughts kept drifting towards Andrew. The jerk put his disgusting mouth and tongue- it hurt Katarina to admit it- on her without her permission.

"Stop being so touchy, Katarina. You know how we are with parties. Fuck, even I ditched Yeltsy the first time she came out." said Amber waving her hand around. They were walking towards their lockers . Not one person gave them a welcoming glance but ignored their existence.

"Yeah, and at least you didn't practically have sex with a guy the first time you got pissed drunk." admitted Yeltsy.

Katarina blushed at the thought of the hickey on her neck. Of course it was cover. She wouldn't dare tell the two what happened. But they knew her all too well.

"Wait. Did you?" Amber said seeing the red on Katarina's cheeks. "Fuck you did. What's his name?" Amber said leaning against a locker.

Katarina shook her head not wanting to say a word. "I don't know what you're talking about." She denied.

"That is such a lie. God, you wouldn't even be able to lie if Jeffree Star totally raped you then asked if you wanted more." Yeltsy said moving to the other side of Katarina.

"I don't think I would have to lie about that." She mumbled slightly troubled by the thought.

"Hey Jeffree Star is pretty hot. I would fuck him." Amber said openly receiving disturbing looks from her two friends.

"Okay, I'm not even going to-" Before Yeltsy could get her whole sentence out there was a load of loud laughter coming their way. Of course it was Ryder and his crew consisting of cheerleader, rebels, and jocks. Who knew each stereotype could get along.

"Hey Kat. You're looking very libarianish." Ryder said smirking.

Katarina looked at her outfit. Long skirt, baggy shirt, and sandals. It was how Katarina usually dressed. She wore no makeup and her hair was up in a ponytail.

"Really Ryder, you're insults are sounding more and more like Valeries's." Amber spoke up sticking up for Katarina. She always was the one to come to Katarina's rescue.

"What are you talking about I'm...I'm..- well I don't know what I am but I'm very good at insults you cross dressing hobo! I mean who wears...what are you wearing?" Valerie spoke proving Amber's point.

"Valerie shut up. Come on Katarina, do you really need this dyke to come to your rescue?" He said smirking looking at Amber. Amber tried to move forward to get a hit in but Yeltsy grabbed her trying to calm her down.

"Dyke is such a mean word don't you think, Kelpp. Until you actually have the grades to give me advice I suggest you and the obnoxious little world you live in to keep moving south." Katarina spoke moving in front of his face.

"Sure Librarian I'll go but I'll be back." He started moving with his gang causing Katarina to chuckle.

"Kelpp!" He turned to look at her, "South is that way." She said pointing in the opposite direction.

She gave her a glare and walked in the opposite direction leading his posse.

"I hate that bastard." Katarina said.

Her friends looked at her with wide eyes, shocked by her language.

"What?" Katarina said.

"What happened to 'I will not or ever use such vulgar language like you Amber'," Amber tried to react her movements and voice.

Katarina shrugged walking towards her class.

"Hannah!"

Katarina stopped and bit her lips. For a moment she thought she heard Andrew's voice. She shook her head chuckling.

"Um, Katarina I think that guy is talking to you." Said Yeltsy.

Katarina turned to see Andrew stading there.

"And why the hell is he calling you Hannah?" Amber said staring at the guy.

"Um...that's a long story." Katarina tried to explain. The bell went off and students slowly walked to get to their class.

"Are you stalking me now?" Katarina asked walking up to him.

"Something like that. Wow you look completely different." He spoke smirking.

"Look it here Andrew. I swear if you put your foul lips on me again I'll make sure you will never be able to use them again!" Katarina fussed.

"What are you talking about?" He asked innocently.

"That fucking hickey you gave me!" She said a little louder. He just laughed looking at her frustrated face.

"And my name is Katarina not Hannah. I got to get to class." She said turning to leave.

"Aren't you going to give me a goodbye kiss?" He yelled causing the people lingering around to look at him crazy.

"Go fuck yourself!" Katarina yelled leaving him in laughter.

She didn't want to admit but she felt

Alive For The First Time
♠ ♠ ♠
Alive For The First Time

New Music Video.
Comments= UPDATE.

PLEASE COMMENT && SUBSCRIBE!!