Trinity Chord

06. Emergency

Brendon's POV

After leaving Ryan's room, I couldn't help but to give a slight jump kick and begin to prance down the hallway, grinning while an intense feeling of happiness curculated through my veins. Ryan chose me. Me! Not Keltie, but me! Oh, this truly was the happiest day of my life. I had almost forgotten about the fact that Ryan was still in the hospital from his accident. The day seemed so much brighter now that I knew who Ryan really held near and dear to his heart. Perhaps I was right in keeping faith. Then I caught hold of myself and stopped in the middle of the hallway. He hadn't exactly told me he loved me... It was a start though, right? -blink- Of course it was! Smiling again, I continued my jolly skipping down the tiny hall, ready for whatever the next few minutes presented for me.

I reached the end of the hall, which in turn was the opening to the waiting area of the hospital. That's when I saw her. "Keltie... Oh, Keltie." I murmured. Her head was on the table, buried in her arms as her small body gave soft jerks everytime she would inhale. Still crying, I suppose. I'm guessing she was piecing it all together. That she wasn't Queen anymore, that her beloved wasn't hers and that she was soon going to be alone. A grin tweaked at my lips for a moment before fading. The smallest part inside of me wanted to rub my glory in her face. But, you see, no matter how me she hated me, no matter how hard I tried to return that hate, I never could. She was only human. I wasn't doubting her love for Ryan. I'm sure she still cared deeply about him, and with everything that's happened, was just mad at the world. I would never want to hurt Keltie, and using Ryan's confession as a way to get back at her was something I would never want to do, either. Too bad there was more bad news to come. But I guess there's no real easy way to tell someone you don't love them anymore, is there? Without really thinking oh what might happen, I calmly walked over to the left side of where she sat, slumped over onto the table. "Uh, hey." I started softly. She didn't reply really, only gave a sniffle and another shake.

Then through he small, quiet cries, she said, "Go a-away, Urie." before inching away from me on the couch. This didn't faze me in the least. She was hurting, and I was going to do my best to calm her down. So, I moved with her and tried again.

"Please stop crying, Keltie." I said, while out of reaction, lifting a hand up to rub her back. She stopped for a moment, lifting her head slightly and turning it in my direction. Her red, puffy eyes stared at me, with sadness and anger seeping through her iris'. Sighing, she hid her face again. I titled my head to the side, and then said, "If not for me, for Ryan?" I felt her back stiffen underneath my hand. Uh..Oh. Maybe I shouldn't have -

WHAM!

Her fist came in contact with my cheek so fast I had no time to prepare myself. I fell back onto the couch, in a daze of some sort. Before I realized where I was sitting again, I rolled from the couch to the floor with a soft thud, barely missing the edge of the table. I layed there, a crumpled heep on the floor. I caught my breath, and with my eyes shut tight, brought the very hand that had been on Keltie's back up to touch my right cheek. I groaned breathlessly as my cheek and lower jaw throbbed painfully. Managing to open one eye, it wandered up to see Keltie, sitting there with a look of pure hatred etched across her would-be beautiful face, staring back at me. "Wha-What the HELL?!" was I could say and think of at the moment. She was quiet, just looking at me with those eyes. Finally, after I began to sit myself up, she held out a hand to me. I looked at it quizically. I opened my mouth to speak, but she grabbed my hand and forcefully helped me to my feet. 'Perhaps she had just lashed out, unfortunately resulting in punching me..?' I thought. I went to say thank-you, when -

Slap.

She slapped me. On the cheek she had moments ago punched. I guess she was in her right mind. She brought her hand up again, tears now beginning to stream down her cheeks, but I grabbed both her wrists, preventing her from causing me anymore pain. She gave soft grunts, trying to pry her hands away from my grip. "Kel-Keltie!" I said, still holding onto her wrists firmly. "Stop!" I said, almost pleadingly. Either she was going to hurt me or herself. 'Gee, where are those god damn nurses?' I thought.

She whipped around, trying her hardest to get away. "You.Son.Of.A.Bitch!" she yelled. "You put your fuckin' ideas in my Ryan's head, now you come over here, all sweet and shit, trying to help me? What else are you plotting to screw up in my life?" I paused. I didn't move, and my grip loosened just a little. Her screaming had caused me to think - was it really worth it? I mean, sure I would give Ryan everything, love him to death and stay by his side forever, but.. Was it worth doing this to her? "Brendon? Brendon!" I snapped back, my face blank. "Hey, are you even listening to me?" She somehow managed to take over me slightly, pushing me back so that I was against the wall. "Huh?" she said, her teethed grinded and her face inches away. I could see the fire in her eyes as her tone got testy. "You fuckin' worthless FAGGOT!"

"SHUT UP!" I growled, pushing her back. I thought I had only put minimum force into it. I was wrong. She stumbled back and lost her balance and fell hard to the floor. I blinked, as everything came down on me. The pain in my cheek, the arguing, that awful word... "K-.. Keltie, I'm... So sorry." I mumbled, just as a rush of doctors came rushing past us for the second time. One nurse came up to us with a slightly disturbed look upon her face.

"I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to ask you two to leave, now. You're upsetting some of the patients." she said as kindly as she could. I blinked yet again, lost in everything that was happening.

"No. I'm not leaving. My boyfriend is in here." Keltie said, her face still tear stricken as she stood back on her feet. I remained glued to my spot as the shouting doctors hurried down the halls. One of them stopped and called for the nurse.

"Nurse Delco, you're needed in room 2417." he said, before hurrying away. Room 2417? That was-

"Ryan's room." I whispered. I hadn't fully grasped that fact before the nurse was pushing Keltie (who was of course, making a fuss) and I out of the hospital. We were now outside the building, in the cold outdoors, the wide howling and the snow falling. Nurse Delco summoned another nurse to stand by the door, most likely telling her to not let us in again. My vision became slightly fuzzy, as I could hear Keltie begin to yell and break down again in the background. My eyes began to close and I was losing my balance. I managed to find the park bench I had sat on earlier today and fell down upon it. With my head in my hands, and my pulse quickening, I wondered just what was to happen to my Ryro.
♠ ♠ ♠
Emergency-Paramore
oh noeez! ryro! :[
kinda short, mm?
but i liked this one, as well... violence xDD
I, the writer, even hate doing that to him haha
comments?