Status: Updating Rip the Jacker

Aim For The Heart My Bloody Valentine

Chapter 13

I’ve been living in a house full of serial killers of the last week. It’s like Hell on Earth. Marisha, B.B.B, keeps trying to cat fight with me and is constantly crawling on Marc to make me jealous. It doesn’t, because he never looks very happy with her. Jurke is always in my face and threatening to pour pure chlorine into my eyes and rip my hair out to make a mop to wipe blood with. Marc, however, hardly talks to me now. Whenever we do speak, I go into a stuttering fit because I see flashes of that kiss in the car. I get it was just to make the cop feel awkward, but it was so unexpected I guess it bothered me.

Marc hasn’t been here the last few days; he’d taken off in his car and has yet to come back. Marisha and Jurke both claim they don’t know where he goes, but he takes off every now and then. I also learned that there are others who are a part of this social serial killer network, but they resided elsewhere. Maybe Marc was checking on them.

“You know, I’ve been pondering whether or not to make out with you for a while now. You’re kinda hot. Wanna?” Jurke suddenly spoke next to me. I turned my head to look at him.

“Uh, no!” I yelled, my eye twitching.

“Ah, but you’re the only female here aside from my sister. A man needs to screw a vagina!”

“What the fuck? I don’t care, no!” I growled.

“Please?” he begged, puppy pouting.

“No.”

“Fine! Stupid huesos,” Jurke shouted before stomping off into the other room.

I turned back to the outdated TV and stared as some reality star girls started to rip at each other’s hair. It was sad, and amusing, to watch really. The only way people make it on the D-list of celebrities is to beat the crap out of each other on television.

“Tebe pizd'ets!”

I screamed as Jurke suddenly came flying over the couch and jumped onto me. The boy was like a ninja-jackass-nerd!

“Get off of me!” I yelled when he made nasty fish lips at me.

“No. You denied me so I’m taking it. Deal with it! I’m a horndog, baby!”

“Ew, you’re disgusting!”

Right when Jurke started to lick my face, which is really, really, awkward, he went flying off just as he did when he jumped on. A girl with long black hair and blue eyes stood on the other side of the couch, her arm outstretched after she shoved Jurke off of me. Who knew a savior would appear right now. The girl’s eyes came down on me hard, and her hand flew at my neck.

“You tramp! Stay away from my boyfriend!” she screamed, trying to ring my neck.

I grabbed her hands and tried to pry her fingers off long enough for me to get her head thinking straight. Growling, I pulled her down on me and pushed her off and onto the floor. The confusion of suddenly being on the floor made her loosen her grip and I ripped her hands away.

“Wait, before you attack me again! I didn’t touch him, he jumped on me!” I yelled, quickly wiping the nasty Jurke slime on my face. She blinked and looked at Jurke who quickly looked panicked.

“No, see, I tripped over the couch and, uh, I was trying to get off when you pushed me, honey buns!” he stuttered out.

Both the blue eyed girl and I glared at him. It’s so transparent when a boy lies. And apparently it is also transparent when girls are mad.

“Okay okay! I’m sorry honey! I was honestly just messing with her mind because it’s fun to do so. You’re my only vagina!” Jurke said, laying on the floor in submission.

The girl pondered for a second, then nodded.

“Very good. You won’t get dumped today,” she cooed while petting his head. He jumped up and hugged her, making me feel awkward when they got lovey-dovey. I crawled over the back of the couch and scooted away until I backed into someone.

“So sorry,” I said, turning around and looking at the familiarly dull eyes of Marc. He didn’t say anything and walked passed me towards his room in the basement. He never let me in there; it was his little sanctuary I suppose. I stared at the door that closed behind him for a little while, wondering what he was doing in there.

“Oh my God! She likes him!” I heard the blue-eyed girl yell, loudly. I flinched and look at her funny.

“What?”

“You like him. You’re practically wetting yourself standing there. And you have a chance because he didn’t kill you for backing up on him!” she said, bounding over to me and giving me the world’s most terrifying hug.

I look over her shoulder at Jurke, who was staring at us hard.

“Will you guys go lez out for me and I can watch?”

I felt the death hug become deadlier as she tensed. She released me and turned a stony glare at Jurke, who began to back off in freight.

“Nevermind!” he screamed before running to the kitchen. I watched confusedly as the girl said excuse me to me and simply walked after her fleeing boyfriend. I turned around again, perfectly intent on hiding in my bedroom until life finally stabilized itself when I spotted Marisha at the top of the stairs. She came down over to me and ‘tsked’ at me.

“You messed with Cauldron, didn’t you? You’re neck is messed up. Go make yourself decent, we have guests coming over,” the blond biker bitch said before walking towards the spine chilling screams of her brother.

I dashed into my room and locked it. That girl was crazy; I'm not attracted to that psychotic moron, Marc. No fucking way. Ever. I promise I’m not leaving until sanity comes back. Oh sanity, please, please, please come back!
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, I introduced a new character.
Anyways, I updated! I have to say, I was set on making this chapter really long, but then I realized that, since most of these chapters seem to be short compared to my other stories, I ought not to. So I'll put more of it in the next chapter.
I hope you guys enjoy the highly sexual humor!

Subscribe & Comment, thank you!