Status: Updating Rip the Jacker

Aim For The Heart My Bloody Valentine

Chapter 7

It's been a long time since we've said anything. Everyday is a routine. Sit down at the computer. Turn on the computer. Log in on MSN (yeah, Marc has ditched ICQ and has upgraded to MSN). Receive a video call from Marc. Say hello to each other. Then go off on our own business on the computer without saying much or looking at each other. There is no logic behind having a video call going and not saying or looking at each other. But neither of us complain. In a weird way, I still feel protected just knowing he's right there.

On other news, I might have a new boy toy. You see, at school, my friends and I usually just chill and hang out. But this new kid came to our school and somehow infested himself into our group without us inviting him. And I don't mind to much, he's pretty cute. He has shaggy, horribly dyed black hair. It's horribly died because it missed a lot of spots that show random brown hair. But it just works for him. It just does. And he looks even creepier cause he has blue eyes. Baby blue. So it just kind of jumps out at you. Anyways, he's taller than me, hurray, and he recently just asked me out. I don't know why, I'm bruised half the time. And don't get me started on what my teacher think I get the bruises from. I have to fake klutziness so that they don't push the "she's a girl fighter" or "she's in a gang" thing. A few of these bruises are the result of my amazing klutz skills.

Anyways, I was planning on sneaking out of my house in a few minutes to meet up with him and hit a movie or laugh at falling children and adults. I'm cruel, it's not supposed to be funny when a child falls... but anyone, any thing that falls is just to laugh out loud hilarious to me.

OK, enough distractions.

"Marc, I have to go for a little while. But I'll be back." That's the most I've said to him in a while. It was weird to really talk to him.

"... you, someone who lives their life on the computer, actually has plans? It must be something interesting. Go ahead, I can't stop you..."

I swear to God my brain just added a 'yet' to the end of his sentence. And that was a lot for him to say. We may greet each other when we get on video call, but he usually gives a grunt or something other than saying hi.

I simply nodded and proceeded to get changed in my closet. It's been a force of habit since talking to Marc that I change in the closet. He's still a guy, a really weird guy who doesn't turn the lights on in his room so I can't see his face. And guys are not allowed to see me unless I let them so there.

I came back out with one of my favorites, something I actually bought that wasn't simple. It was a black dress that ended just above my knees. There was one zipper above my left breast and it was covered in various chains that snaked around the dress. And some nice combat boots and I felt pretty set. I bought these items when my dad was drunk. Basically, he returned home after boozing out in a bar and left his wallet on the counter. So, I grabbed a few hundred bucks. And he honestly believed he spent it all on booze that night. Free money for me.

I still had on the eyeliner from earlier today so I didn't care to redo it. Grabbing my bag, I hopped out of my window and began my travel down from the 2nd floor window to the floor, only using little indents I made with my knife a few years back to run away.

..................................Image

"Shut up you giggle whore!"

I snorted and giggled more just because of that comment. Why was I acting retarded? Cause I fell trying to scamper back up my wall into my bedroom and crashed onto shaggy boy. Oh, his name is Ant by the way. Not Anthony, he hates that. He calls himself Ant. I just squished the Ant. Oh dear.

He shoved me off of him and dusted himself off while glaring at my giggling ass. Ok. I'm drunk as fuck right now. He had access to the booze and I couldn't say no. I've never been drunk before... turns out I'm a happy drunk!

He began to scale my wall not waiting for me. He was better than me! Damn him and his Ant skills. I quickly followed and 'gracefully' flipped from my window into my room. Ant was looking at the sad excuse of a room and was poking everything. Just poking everything. Like he has to touch everything, the nosy thing.

"So, this is your room ey?" he said randomly through his poking. I nodded and crashed onto my bed, which felt nice. I've been passing out on my keyboard for a long time so this was a nice change. But then I felt the bed shift as Ant laid down next to me. We just laid there randomly for a while until I burped. I'm not classy. I never was.

He laughed and asked," You have a good time?"

I nodded like a drunk idiot. I did. Well, until Ant just laid his hands on my ass.

"Hey, what the fuck do you think you're doing there!" I yelled smacking his hand off my hiney. It was my hiney. He is not allowed to be touchy the hiney.

"Be quiet or your shit faced parents will hear. I'm just getting what you owe!"

...Did he just say that?

"Get out!" I yelled, shoving him off of the bed. The unfortunate thing is, men are stronger than most girls. He got off the floor and pinned me down onto the bed, smashing my head down into the pillow. I started to scream helplessly through the pillow when he started to feel me up. God, I should know better than to trust men. Scum, all of them!

"Get off of her or die."

Oh no. I didn't... I never turned off the video call. Marc is watching....
♠ ♠ ♠
OK, so here is the 7th chapter. Sorry it took so long. Again, you guys have to kick my ass to get me to post, I'm just horribly lazy.
Anyways, comment and leave the hate/love!