Status: Updating Rip the Jacker

Aim For The Heart My Bloody Valentine

Chapter 8

Ant paused, just short of undoing his pants, when he heard the male voice. He immediately scanned the room, probably thinking my father had entered the room or something.

"Dipshit, you honestly can't locate me."

Ant's head twisted behind him towards the computer, a small crack audible from his neck. I suddenly felt a hand grabbing a fistful of my hair and he yanked my head out of the pillows.

"Who is that!" he spat out onto my face. Ew, spittle.

"Go ask him yourself asswipe!" That retort earned me a punch in the back of the head, leaving me starry-eyed.

Ant got off of me and went over to the computer; closing the window I had open on another website, to view Marc in the video chat. Marc was standing up now, lights on. The room looked nicely furnished and was a lot whiter than I thought was his style...

"Who are you and how the fuck do you think you can stop me?!"

Marc stared at Ant blankly for a few seconds before he responded, "You have three seconds to jump out of that window."

"Make me!"

Marc did not have a chance to make him. I slammed that bicycle so hard into Ant's head. It all happened so slowly. In a daze, I'd risen from the bed and wavered into my closet. I could hear the beating of my heart again, just like on the stairs. It deafened me. From the corner of my eye I saw my flat-tired two-wheeler and instinct took over. I lifted that heavy hunk of junk into my arms. It felt like forever to reach Ant, but once I did, I ripped the skin off of his scalp with the bicycle. Now he's just laying there.

And time resumed. I think I just killed someone.

I felt my chest heave.

I just... I just...

"Don't scream."

So, I choked on it. Marc. He is still here. He is here Laila. Breathe. Breathe...

"What... what should I do? Marc! What should I do!?"

Most would call this a mental breakdown, no?

"... I'll be there in fifteen. Don't move, don't scream. Wait."

I heard one last thing before he disappeared... and it wasn't English.

"Ebanatyi pidaraz!"

..................................Image

I think blankets are unappreciated. They're cozy and warm. And soft. And they cannot rape you. Blankets are the best friends people do not realize they have. I am certainly appreciating mine. I am completely cocooned in my sheets. I do not want to see anything of the outside world right now. These plum sheets are all I need. Oh blankets, I love you.

Who am I kidding? I just do not want to see that body on the floor. And Marc isn't here to make me feel safe. I'm addicted to him like crack now. His protective, safe... thing aura that is. Yeah.

"Chto za huy! Fucking sooka!

Before I even had a chance to react to hearing someone in my room, my precious blanket was ripped off of me and I was greeted by an angry blond man. I feel like I have seen him before...

"You, blyadischa! Look at the mess you made! I have to clean this shit all up. Good for nothing sooka woman!"

Whoa! Anger issues much?

"Who are you?" I did not really know what to say. I'm still in shock.

"Jurke."

With that said he grabbed my wrist and yanked me to my feet, causing me to nearly stumble over my bicycle and Ant's body. I turned my head away from the body in disgust and felt something warm and hard force its way into my hands. In my fingers rested a gun. I felt my mouth go dry and time started to slow again. Jurke's presence near me faded away as my eyes kept focusing and unfocusing on that gun. The presence of a body returned, only this time I watched as arms snaked up from behind and grabbed my hands. The hands worked mine like a puppet, setting the gun properly in my hands and placing my fingers on the trigger. Time seemed to move back into its normal rhythm as I looked over my shoulder to see more than a bad webcam image. I see the real deal, the real Marc.

His eyes were even grayer then I thought. Those eyes pierced the twitching body on the floor with such intensity.

"H... he's alive!" I stuttered as the body began to make more movement.

"Shoot him."

"I can't! He's alive!" I cried. "The creep may have tried to mess around, but it doesn't mean he was going to rape me!" Maybe it's all a misunderstan..."

"He would have raped you. There is no misunderstanding. Shoot him."

What's wrong with Marc? Why would he want me to kill someone?! Why!?

"Take back control of your life. He hurt you. Kill him. He won’t change, many will be hurt. Get rid of the negatives in your life. Remove them forever. Just shoot him. End it. I know it's in you."

I couldn't say anything anymore. An inner demon liked what said... a lot. No rules. Just remove the bad. All such attractive wants. And I wanted it. But this time... it happened too fast. Just like that, Ant turned his ripped head towards me, eyes widening at the sight of the gun barrel in his face and I pulled the trigger.

And I pulled it again. And again. Until Marc lowered my arms for me.

"Chto za huy, Marc. More for me to fucking clean!"

Jurke's retort pulled me out of my daze. I stared at the remains of Ant's head. Amongst the blood, random eye gunk and pink brain pieces, there is a lot more teeth than I thought there would be.

I turned to face Marc then. But, here I thought Ant was tall. I'm 5'7"; this guy is like 6'2" if not more. And he was studying me again. It bothers me when he does that honestly, I feel exposed. But in a blink of an eye, Marc ripped the gun from my grasp and placed it to my forehead, safety off.

"Marc?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm disappointed cause this is 4 pages long on written paper, and it's so short here.
Oh well. I hope you enjoy chapter 8!
And yes, DragonxFox, another cliffhanger.
DUN. Dun. dun.