Sequel: All Grown Up

How To Hold On

Greed

Greed

Liddy was ready for whatever was to come, she had Shadows next to her, he made her feel safe. “What’s next?” she asked the rev. He just raised an eyebrow at her.

“Greed,” Shadows whispered.

“No, I was never greedy, I had something I gave it away. I gave money to the homeless, I participated in charities, you’d have to do better then that,” Liddy said in a very determined voice.

“True, true enough,” the rev said studying her.

“I need a moment with her,” Shadows said.

“I’ll be back,” the rev said and left.

Shadows turned to Liddy he grabbed her arms and stared into her eyes, “You need to be careful about what you say, everything matters here, and you need to go back,” he said his voice held a lot of concern.

“You don’t want me to stay?” Liddy said.

“I wish you would, but you can’t. It’s not the right time for you to stay,” Shadows said.

“But I’m all alone out there, here I have you.” Liddy tried to stop the tears. Her mind was telling her that she didn’t really have Shadows he was there with her because he had to be, not because he wanted to.

“Liddy listen to me, staying here is not as nice as it seems, without me around you’d be in a lot of danger, but I promise Christian that I wouldn’t leave you no matter what,” Shadows said as he engulfed her in a hug.

“So you’re here only for him?” Liddy had the guts to ask.

“No I’m here for you, I don’t know what I would do if something happened to you,” Shadows said and looked down at her.

“Ok, I’m done with this mushy love story let’s get on with this walk down memory lane,” the rev came back he had a long coat on, and his glasses were askew. His smile was friendly but his eyes were deadly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update.
After my first two exams I'm on a roll.
♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥