Sequel: All Grown Up

How To Hold On

Gluttony

Gluttony

“I don’t think so,” the Rev spoke from behind them. “I’m not even close to being done.”

“What are we doing here, I don’t want to be here,” Liddy spoke into Shadow’s chest.

“He’s here to show you, why you should stay,” Shadows said into her hair.

“But...” Liddy started to say the scene changed.

“Here we are...” The rev said and Liddy was lost into her memory.

“What do you want?” Liddy screamed at Tyler, he was trying to get her to walk away, but she was slurring.

“Babe let’s go home, you’re drunk,” Tyler said.

“I’m not fucking drunk what the fuck you talking about?” Liddy said as she stumbled to the ground.

“Lid, baby, what are you doing on the floor?” Aaron came into the room.

“I don’t know, why don’t you join me?” Liddy said as she padded the spot next to her.

He sat down next to her, “Go get the car, I’ll watch her,” Aaron said, Tyler nodded and walked away.

“Is this the part where we sneak away?” Liddy asked.

“No.” Aaron’s voice was like razor blades against Liddy’s ears.

“But...I want...to fuck,” Liddy said slowly her head bobbing up and down.

“You have a boyfriend for that,” Aaron said.

“What the fuck is wrong with you?” Liddy asked.

“I don’t want you,” Aaron said.

“Well you’re a fool, I know I’m great,” Liddy said.

“You were, Liddy, you were amazing, but now you’re just another fuck,” Aaron said as he looked out he window and led her outside.

“You’re just a shrivelled up dick, that’s what you are, you weren’t even that great in bed. I’ve had better sex on my own,” Liddy said.

“Shut the fuck up right now, if you hurt Tyler I swear to god I don’t know what I’m going to do,” Aaron tightened his hold on her arm.

“Haha, I get it now, you’re a fucking fag, that’s why. Oh baby I’m sure we can work something out,” Liddy plastered herself on Aaron just as Tyler pulled up.

“Thanks, Aaron,” Tyler said as he settled Liddy into the car.

“No Problem,” Aaron said as he stood on the sidewalk watching them drive away.

Liddy’s head was against the window as they drove away. It had hurt her, Aaron’s words had hurt her, she didn’t know why but they had. They pulled up to the house, and Liddy got out. She went inside the house and started to down a bottle of JD.

“I think you’ve had enough,” Tyler said coming up to her.

“I think I have, you don’t give a fuck about me, you’ve fucking stopped. Are you fucking sleeping with someone else, cause it sure as hell isn’t me.” Liddy’s words were slurred.

“You’re going to bed,” Tyler said not angry, just frustrated.

“I think I’m going to throw up,” Liddy said as Tyler led her to the bathroom and held her hair as she blew chunks into the toilet bowl.


“Why show me that?” Liddy asked as a tear escaped her eyes.

“Because my dear, that’s Gluttony,” The rev said.

“The seven deadly sins,” Liddy said out loud.

“What about the Seven Virtues,” Shadows said.

“Ha, like those matter, she did a lot worse then good,” The rev said.

“That’s not true,” Shadows said then looked down at Liddy, “You can’t believe that.”

“But...”Liddy started to say but she looked into his pleading eyes and she closed hers.

When she opened them, there was an image on the wall; it was made out of about 10 other images, guys that she had said no to. “This counts, Liddy this counts,” Shadows said as she was placed on her feet and he pointed to the wall. He was showing her Chastity

Then an image was shown on the wall of her going on a diet. Showing Temperance.

She let herself sit on the floor, tears streaming down her face. Remembering Tyler seeing him there hurt her more then anything she had ever done or felt or experienced in her life. She straightened herself up, put her head up and looked at the Rev. “Bring it on!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy
♥♥♥♥♥♥