You're Cute When You Scream

Rock The Crib

Officer Peterson glanced down at his Rolex wristwatch and sighed. I guess we were all feeling a little anxious by now.

“What the hell is taking that guy so long?”

I didn’t like being in this old apartment…it was just too chilling. The people who came in to clean the place up after the police were done, well, they didn’t do a spectacular job; if you look close enough, you can see small specs of my dried blood on the cabinets. Right now I got stuck staring at that spot and it was honestly making me uncomfortable.

“Maybe something happened…” Pablo suggested.

It had been nearly half an hour now. “Let’s go check things out. Make sure we don’t forget anything here,” Officer Peterson mumbled.

Pablo was the first one to step out of the room. And he didn’t make it very far after that. Just a few steps forward, and then suddenly he flies through the air for no apparent reason. From my view, it didn’t take long to realize what caused his random acrobats.

“I-I think I found Doctor Manor,” I whispered, staring down at his sprawled, bloody corpse.

Officer Peterson rushed to my side and took in the sight. His eyebrows creased deeply in confusion. “It’s obviously A7X who did this,” I pointed out, gauging whether or not that was what bothered him.

“I know that much. But how do you explain that trail of blood over there.”

I followed his stare and found a puddle on the ground in front of the elevators. But there was no body there…in fact, it looked as though someone had moved from that location…out the window.

Most of the NYPD members were here within minutes. However, if there was one thing that Officer Peterson stressed more than ever, it was that whichever member of A7X killed Doctor Manor knows about what we’re planning. We needed to move fast.

Of course without Doctor Manor on our side, it was a little difficult to determine where to begin searching. We were currently standing around in the hospital he worked at, trying to make sense of the map he scribbled over.

“Let’s just separate into groups and take each quadrant at a time,” the officer announced.

Officer Peterson and I ended up being partners, which I didn’t mind. We hiked up the wooded hill in relative silence. It was close to 90 degrees outside and this hill was incredibly steep. Somehow I think that speaking just became a bit less of a priority.

Luckily, our physical exertion wasn’t without benefit. A small house was nestled up ahead between the surrounding trees. With a mutual nod, we both stepped forward and knocked on the door.

The house seemed still and silent inside, hardly any light coming from the windows. The porch light was off, giving off a very uninviting vibe. I wonder what the chances are that we actually scored on our first sight?

Officer Peterson knocked harshly. It didn’t take long before a woman answered the door. She looked worn beyond her years, probably due to some obscene amount of stress or suffering. Her heavy eyelids seemed to open widely once she saw us. It was…strange.

“You finally came,” she said in a scratchy, strained voice. “Since this is such a small town, I was surprised that the police didn’t send an officer sooner. It’s been at least six months now, for God’s sake!”

Officer Peterson’s eyebrows crunched in confusion. “Ma’am, I am from the NYC precinct. We’re hear investigating a kidnapping –.”

“YES!” she exclaimed, “You’re here to search for my daughter, aren’t you?”

The officer scratched the back of his head nervously, unsure how to approach the potential idea that there may be more people kidnapped than just my friends. “We came here looking for a Myra Thompson, Randi Allis, and Katie Johnson. Do…do any of those names ring a bell?”

Her face drooped back down to the initial exhaustion we first saw. “No,” she said quietly, “my daughter is Aliza Radke, and she’s been missing since Christmas time.”

“Shit,” the officer muttered. “Chris, I want you to move on to the next location. Take this with you, and only use it if it’s an emergency. I’m going to stay here and ask Ms. Radke a few questions.”

I nodded and held on tightly to the cool metallic gun.

*Normal POV*

I jolted awake at the sound of crying. Renée has been crying nonstop since we brought her home from the hospital. “If you don’t shut her up within the next thirty seconds, someone will have hell to pay,” Syn growled, rolling over.

I groaned as I got up out of bed, not wasting a single second longer, because I knew that he would have no problem killing my baby, as heartless as that may sound. I entered the nursery solemnly and approached Renée’s crib. Her eyes were watery and her face was bright red.

“What’s wrong, sweetie?” I whispered, scooping her up into my arms and rocking her gently back and forth.

Slowly, she began to calm down and peered at me with her large blue eyes. I could totally see Ronnie within her, and that made me almost want to start crying. Maybe that was it. Despite her age, maybe she knew that her real father was dead.

I held her close to me for a few moments longer, clinging to what was left of Ronnie’s memory before placing her back down into her crib.

Even though Branden was born from Syn’s evil seed, he still was my son. Once I was sure that Renée was safe and sound, I approached the opposite crib. Of course, he was sound asleep, but something worrisome caught my attention.

His small fingers were wrapped tightly around a stuffed animal’s neck. Could it be that evil came in the form of an inheritable gene? I began trembling at the very thought…it can’t be possible. I won’t allow it to be possible.

Against my better judgment, I grudgingly leaned down and kissed Branden on the forehead, hoping to instill some care into him before it was too late.

“Everything’s taken care of,” I whispered, crawling back into bed. There was no response. It didn’t take me long to realize that the other side of the bed was empty.

Just as I was about to get back up, he jumped out of the darkness and tackled me back down onto the mattress. “Why the fuck are you doing?” I growled, struggling beneath him.

“I saw you in the nursery. You held that little bitch child, but you hardly touched our son!” he spat, strengthening his grip around my wrists.

“Are you insane? He was asleep. If I would’ve woken him up, he probably would’ve had a tantrum!”

“My son doesn’t cry.”

“Oh whatever, you asshole. Get off of me so I can go back to sleep.”

It was too dark to see, but there was stiffness in the air, a foreshadowing of what was to come. I can honestly say that I was mute after his hand slapped across my face.

The skin-to-skin contact burned for a moment and I tasted blood on my lips. His hands moved to my throat where he skillfully gripped and blocked off my windpipe.

“You had better treat both of our children equally, or else the girl is going to pay,” he whispered darkly in my ear, holding on just a moment longer before releasing.

He crawled off of me and resorted to snoring about three minutes later.

*Synyster’s POV*

Even though I told Myra to take care of the whining, I still followed her down the hall and watched the scene from the doorway, without her knowledge. She stared intently down at the baby girl in her arms with such a thoughtful look.

I honestly had no fucking idea what she was thinking, but I’m willing to bet it had to do with that bastard Ronnie.

Okay…so maybe I feel a miniscule amount of regret for killing him under the assumption that he was the one who impregnated Myra. But it’s not like it really matters. He was going to need to be eliminated anyway…he was far too close with my girlfriend.

Back to the scene before me, I watched as she hesitantly approached Branden’s crib. She probably doesn’t want anything to do with him, nor does she want a family with me. Too bad she doesn’t have a choice.

We can make this work. All we need to do is get Zacky out of La La Land, eliminate the extra bitches, and move one more time. I will have my family, and no one will get in my way.

Even if I have to take Myra out as well; whatever is necessary.

*Nikki’s POV*

After my episode with the Rev, I bolted out of the room and stationed myself in the living room, right in front of the large bay window. The sun was rising now, hidden by the gray clouds rolling in. Slowly, raindrops fell onto the landscape before eventually pelting against the windowpane.

The house was relatively silent, considering that most of them were passed out, with the exception of Myra’s baby. Poor thing won’t stop crying every other hour, not that I blamed her. I’d die if I were born into this kind of ‘family.’

Through the blurred sprinkles of rain, I stared out at the swaying trees. For a second, I found myself leaning closer to the glass, swearing that I saw red and blue lights through the blur. I blinked a couple of times, believing that I’d finally gone insane…but the lights were still there.

Those were cop cars down the hill! I couldn’t even begin to contain my excitement. I quickly assessed the sound level of the house once more before tiptoeing over the front door nearby.

My fingers wrapped around the gold knob, slowly maneuvering it open. I could hear the gears grinding as the door gradually opened. “Fuck it,” I muttered, hating the silence.

I leaned back and used my foot to kick the door open before sprinting out onto the grass, using my legs for the first real time since they’d healed.

After I got passed the front yard, I glanced back to see some lights flicker on inside. They’ll never catch up to me. I smirked to myself as the cool rain drenched my skin and clothes. All of the dirt, blood, and suffering was being washed away with each step that I took.

However, I heard the sound of heavy footsteps closing in, which caused me to inevitably pick up my pace. I was going downhill now, and the ground was incredibly slick. I lost balance and slid down the rough terrain, cringing each time a branch scratched across my flesh. I somersaulted a couple more times before falling into a hole in the ground.

My back hit the rocky floor hard, causing me to howl in pain. But that was the least of my concerns. Footsteps approached me, and I realized that this cave was occupied.

*Katie’s POV*

The door opened and shut loudly, waking me from my comfortable sleep. I crawled out of bed and parted the blinds to look out the window. I couldn’t believe my own eyes – Nikki was making a run for it! I grinned to myself as she made more and more distance.

It wasn’t until she made it deep into the woods that any commotion was made in the hallway. The Rev, whose hand was bandaged, and Shadows took off into the rain with angered expressions.

Zacky stirred in bed mumbling something incoherent before saying, “What’s going on?”

“Nikki’s escaping! She’s already through the woods,” I informed him, returning to his side.

“No shit?” he asked, propping himself up. I nodded in response, resting my head on his chest. Things were silent for a while, us just savoring this intimate privacy.

“You want to know something I’ve always wanted to try?” he asked, breaking the silence.

I was intrigued. “Do tell.”

He scooted up into more of a sitting position so that he could face me. “Morning sex,” he laughed.

I must admit, that wasn’t what I was expecting… The last time we had sex was when he was forced to rape me…when he was reminiscing about his former lover.

“A-are you sure you’re ready for that?” I asked, knowing that I probably should’ve been directing the question to myself.

“I don’t want the memory of that…evening…to be forever associated with making love. I do love you, Katie…and I want to show you.”

A small smile cracked across my lips. I just needed a brief amount of reassurance to know what my answer would be. “Fuck me.”

Zacky grinned a childish, smile filled with eagerness and excitement as he striped out of his boxers and tossed the sheets aside. “Say hello to my little friend.”

I glanced down at his freely exposed, and freely erect dick and laughed. “He doesn’t look so little to me…”

I tore out of the t-shirt and shorts I’d worn to bed and welcomed his warm embrace. Our lips met with a passionate hunger, while our hands roamed each other’s naked bodies. His hands delicately cupped my breasts as his dick rubbed up against my entrance.

Neither one of us really wanted to waste time with foreplay; I was more than ready to accept his penetration.

His bright green eyes met mine as we silently affirmed our lust. He shoved himself into me, making his way to my back wall on the first thrust. I gasped out of shock and pleasure, positioning myself on top of him to help the process.

He grabbed my hips before wildly bucking beneath me, creating waves of pleasure that coursed across my body, leaving trails of goosebumps as evidence of its effect. I moaned out his name as he quickened the pace, the sweat dripping off both of us and causing our skin to stick together.

He leaned back further into the pillow as his dick pulsated between my walls, ready to blow. And he did in fact do so shortly after, leaving us both gasping for breath.

Synyster banged loudly on the door after we finished. “Keep it down in there, dumbasses. There are babies in the next room over,” he growled.

Neither of us acknowledged him. We were far too content to be bothered by anything…except for maybe the sound of Myra’s scream.
♠ ♠ ♠
in the next chapter: after suffering, myra tries to distract syn not with violence, but a new tactic. nikki runs into another person in the cave. the police close in on a7x

5+ comments please!