Until the End

Radio Interview

I was so glad that they liked my piece of work and weren't freaked out or found it creepy. Today was the day of the radio interview. I was just going to sit back and watch them with the girls, they were also coming. I hoped this interview would be exciting, because I personally hated listening to interviews they bored me. However, I was going for the sake of the guys and they were funny people so this ought to be fun.

"You girls sit here, we'll be over there." Matt said and we wished them good luck.

"Hello this is Jake and I have here with us Avenged Sevenfold...So guys tell us about the upcoming tour."

Each of the guys said what they had to say and I had to admit that I was zoning out until they got to the personal part of their lives.

"So tell us something we don't know about you Matt."

"Well, I just found out a few days ago that I have a lil' sister and she's here with us actually." Matt stopped and waved at me and I awkwardly waved back. Oh no please don't say anything else. "Her name's Kristen and she's going to be on tour with us."

"She's a great writer." Zacky said cutting in.

"She's super hot!" Brian yelled out and I buried my face in my hands as the girls started to laugh and Matt threw a death glare towards Brian. "And I beat her at Guitar Hero."

"But she's way smarter than Brian." Johnny said sticking his tongue out at Brian.

Now it was Jimmy's turn to say something. "All I can say that she's my new best friend." I smiled at that and Jimmy gave a thumps up and I said one back.

"Wow, so she made a huge impact on your lives then."

"Yeah, I was expecting her to be a crazy fan girl and brag about being M.Shadows' sister and yeah you get my point. She didn't turn out to be that way which I'm grateful for that." Matt said this while looking at me and I smiled.

"Well why don't we get her in?" I stopped breathing as the girls encouraged me to go over there. I was shy and my words would be heard by millions of people.

Seeing as I wasn't budging Brian walked up to me lifted me up. "Brian, no please!" I pleaded, but as always he wouldn't listen to me and carried me over where they were seating and let me share his microphone.

"I got her. We have a little shy one here." I glared at him and crossed my arms around my chest and waited for the series of questions to be asked. Brian pulled me closer to his by wrapping an arm around my shoulders. I didn't feel like arguing with him so I let his arm where it was placed. I didn't want to admit but it felt kind of nice. As soon as I realized the feeling I quickly shoot it off.

"So, tell us about yourself Kirsten."

"Um...I thought this was about Avenged and not Matt's lil' sister." I said confused.

"Well, you're part of the Avenged family now as I can see. We need to learn more about you."

Matt sensed that I wasn't going to talk so he saved me by saying "Maybe next time Jake. Besides, I have something to say." He turned over to Val and gave her a smile before saying "Valerie DiBenedetto...will you marry me?"

I could hear Val's sudden squeal as she yelled out "Yes!" and ran towards Matt and engulfed her in a tight hug and kissed him passionately. I clapped happily along with the others as someone whistled.

After the interview was over, we headed to a restaurant to celebrate. I was glad that they're finally getting married, they seemed so in love and I had a feeling they would last. I didn't know why but my eyes landed on Brian during the celebration. I studied his looks and was suddenly feeling attracted to him. If he wasn't such a manwhore I would have considered going out with him, but he seemed to be the one-night-stand type at least that's what I've heard. However, I shouldn't be judging him of hurting the girls he went out with.

A few minutes later, he looked up and noticed me staring at him and smiled at me instead of smirking. I smiled back and a light blush crept on my face and then he smirked knowing he made me blush. Maybe Brian wasn't that bad, maybe he was a nice guy and that cockiness of his would be tolerable.

For a moment there, I was considering to date Brian. I even remembered how sweet he was to me after the Adam situation. Even though I wasn't read to date anyone yet flirting with Brian did sound harmless fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it took forever, but here you go.
Comments make me update sooner! :)
and let me know if I should continue this or start a new story.