Until the End

Meeting The Band

Once we walked out I saw the guys talking and laughing and didn't notice us approaching them. When they heard Matt saying 'found her' they turned their heads and looked at me.

"Oh so this is Kirsten. Wow dude she's hot, I'm Jimmy." He said and Matt smacked him in the head.

"Hey that's my sis, dude back off." Matt said. "And you obviously know the others, Johnny and Brian."

"Yeah nice to meet you guys." I said then turned to Johnny. "Wow I knew you were short but damn not this short." I chuckled while the others laughed and he glared at us.

"I like her she'll fit just right in with us." Zacky said putting an arm around my shoulders. "So where's Brian? He was here a few minutes ago."

When the guys were about to answer him Brian appeared from behind. He was smirking at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Who's the fresh meat?" He asked.

"It's Matt's mean lil' sister." Johnny said and I playfully hit his arm. "Hey."

"Oh Kirsten right?" I nodded. "Brian Haner at your service." He said taking my hand and kissing it. I pulled my hand away rubbed the back of it on Zacky's shirt. There was something about Syn that I didn't like and thought of trying to avoid him as much as I can, even though him and my brother are always togehter.

"Wow Brian first girl to ever do that to you right?" Jimmy said laughing and Matt smiled.

"Mom and dad raised you well then." My brother said and I smiled back at him. "So are we gonna stay here and talk or go and eat 'cause I'm starving." I said rubbing my stomach.

"She sure is your sister Matt." Zacky patted his shoulder and we went to a restaurant near by.

During lunch I could feel Brian's eyes on me and I was getting uncomfortable so I moved my chair a bit closer to Zacky's who was next to me and on my other side was Matt.

When we were about to leave Matt's cell phone rang. He talked for a few minutes then hung up. "Who was it?"

"Just someone that I want you to meet. Trust me you two will be good friends." He said with a smile playing on his lips.

"I'm gonna go to the ladies room. I'll be right back." I said then got up and they nodded. I walked to the bathroom and washed my hands and fixed my make-up.

I took a deep breath thinking about what happened today. M.Shadows being my brother and feeling strangely uncomfortable with Brian. He's my favorite in A7X and I like him but I couldn't help but feel that he's trouble.

I shrugged and said to myself that I was being rude and that I'll try to be nice. I walked out of the door and bumped into someone. "Sorry." I said and looked up to see Synyster Gates.

"It's ok I was looking for you actually."

I looked at him confused and he just laughed. "Why are you warming up quickly with the others and not me? Did I do something wrong?"

"Huh? No you didn't. I just...I don't know..." I couldn't continue because his lips crahsed onto mine.

I quickly pulled away. "Now you did something wrong. What is wrong with you? Just stay away from me." I said and turned around to leave but he grabbed me by my arm and pushed me against the wall.

"Someday you're gonna regret saying that and fall for me just like the rest of the girls." He said smirking.

"But I'm not like those girls." I kicked him in his balls and he yelped. I smiled then walked back to the table.

"Hey guys...where's Syn?" I asked innocently.

"He we...oh here he is." Jimmy said. Brian glared at me before he sat down. I just smiled innocently then turned to Matt.

"So when is this person coming?"

He checked out his watch and said. "She'll be here soon."

It's a girl then? Hmm I'm guessing it's his girlfriend otherwise why would he want me to meet her so badly and be friends with her?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments xD
hoping to get some again.

loulou xoxo