Until the End

One More Chance

I groaned and "What do you want Haner?"

*Wow easy there. I just wanted to say sorry for what I did earlier. I--*

"And how do I know that you're telling the truth and won't pull something like that again?"

*Well if you'd just give me a chance I'll show you that I'm a nice guy.*

I paused and thought about it.

*By the way, some of the guys and I are gonna come over at your house later. Let us know when you leave work.*

"Yeah ok...Fine. I'll give you one more chance. Make sure that you won't blow it,"

I felt him smirk through the phone and I rolled my eyes.

*Thanks. I guess I'll see ya later, bye Kiki.*

Before I could respond he hung up. No one can call me Kiki only my friends can. I let it slide and looked at Ashley who had a huge grin on her face. I raised an eyebrow and asked. "What's with you?"

"What did he say?" She asked eagerly.

I told her first about what happened at lunch then what he said on the phone.

"I'm coming with you to meet them when we leave." She said and turned around to help a costumer.

Hours passed and it was time for me to head home. I texted Matt and let him know that I was going home. He replied by saying that he'll be there in an hour. Ashley and I got in my car and drove off.We stepped in my apartment and sat down on the couch.

After a while, the doobell rang. I got up and opened the door to see Matt, Val, Jimmy and of course Brian.

"Hey guys, come in." I said and closed the door behind them.

"Oh, this is my best friend Ashley and Ashley you already know them." I introduced smiling and waited to see Ashley's expression.

I knew that she was about to faint so I walked up to her and nudged her arm a bit.

"Nice to meet you guys." She said waving shyly and giggling. I rolled my eyes.

"Aww she's so cute when she's shy." Jimmy said and we laughed while Ashley blushed.

"Any friend of Kiki's is our friend." He said and motioned for her to sit next to him and she did.

I grinned and then asked. "Where are the others?"

"Johnny's got a date. Zacky and Tihanna...Well let's just say that they needed some time alone." Val said winking and I nodded.

We started talking and they told me about them and that they live in one big mansion. They were like one big family. Their lives sounded interesting and full of adventures. I wished that I've known that he was my brother back then.

I noticed that Brian wasn't behaving like earlier. Or was it just an act in front of everyone? I shrugged at that thought glanced at Jimmy and Ashley. They were talking and laughing. I smiled at that then felt someone's eyes on me. I turned around to see Brian.

"What? Something wrong?" I asked confused.

"No. I'm just glad that you gave me another chance. Aaaand that I'm bored." He said smiling.

"And that's my fault how?"

"I didn't say it's your fault. I just hate being bored. Got something on you mind?"

I thought for a moment then suggested. "We could play Guitar Hero! And don't think you can win just because you're a pro guitarist."

"Alright. How about we make this game a lil' interesting and make a bet." He said smirking.

"Sounds good." I said nodded.

"If I win... You're gonna go on a date with me." He said and I expected that but knew that he'll never win.

"And if I win." I put a finger on my chin and thought for a few seconds. "I'll get to have your favorite guitar and your favorite hat."

His eyes widened and I smirked. "What?"

"What can I say, I'm a big fan of Synyster Gates." I said and he shook his head.

"You could've asked for a T-Shirt or something." He semi-yelled.

"Fine then we'll just sit here being bored all day." I said checking my nails.

"Fine...Deal." He said and I shook his hand knowing that he's going to lose his favorite guitar and hat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments guys xD
I'm gonna try and update this weekend.

loulou xoxo