Until the End

Already Taken, Sorry

"What you guys up to?" Jimmy asked approaching us followed by Ashley.

"Gonna play guitar hero and made a bet to make it interesting." I answered smirking. I knew that even if he'd win I still wouldn't go on a date with him.

"Awesome, I'm on team Kiki." Ash said walking next to me. "There's no way she would ever lose."

"We'll see." Brian said taking the guitar and handing me the other.

"What's the bet anyway?" Jimmy asked sitting on the couch.

"If I win she's gonna go on a date with me, and if she win I'm gonna give her my fav. guitar and hat." Syn answered.

Ashley looked over at me and raised an eyebrow. I just winked at her and she smiled then whispered in my ear. "So are you gonna tell him that you have a boyfriend?"

"Of course...right after I let him win. This is gonna be so much fun." I said.

"So are you ready to lose?" Brian said and I rolled my eyes and we started to play.

Like I had planned, I let him win but of course not on purpose. I let him win by 2 points so that he wouldn't tell. After the game was over, he high-fived Jimmy then walked over to me.

"I won so ready to go on a date with Synyster Gates?" He asked proudly and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, Brian I would love to." I said sounding happy. "But, damn I forgot to tell you. I already have a boyfriend."

I smirked when I saw his face dropped. Ashley and Jimmy were laughing from behind then Val and Matt joined.

"I..but..you...then--" He was speechless. "You're evil. I'm gonna get you back for that." He said pointing at me.

"Hey, it runs in the family." Matt said putting his arm on my shoulders.

"I would like to see you try." I said crossing my arms.

"By the way, I wanted to ask you something." My brother said.

I nodded telling him to carry on. "Well, I was wondering if you'd like to move in with us."

"Wow, really?" I asked not believing what he just asked.

"Yeah, I asked the others and they're cool with it, right guys?"

"Hell yeah, she's my new best friend." Jimmy said hugging me tight and I laughed.

"Yeah, it'll be easy to get back at you." Brian said and I rolled my eyes saying "Oh, sorry was I supposed to be scared?"

"You better be."

"Jimmy he's scaring me." I faked pouted.

"Don't worry he'll get his ass kicked if he lays a finger on you." He said and I smiled.

"Oh and Kiki, I want to meet that boyfriend of yours." Matt said in a serious tone.

"Don't start being protective again. He's a great guy no need to worry."

"I'll be the judge of that. Now come on go get packed, we'll stop by tomorrow to pick you up." He said and hugged me before he left.

"It's so great that you're gonna live with us. Finally, another girl in the house. I hate it when the guys gang up on me and Tihana sometimes." Val said and I chuckled.

"Bye Jimbo, tell the others I said hi." I said.

"Will do, see ya." He said then walked over Ashley.

"So when are we gonna see this boyfriend of yours?" Brian asked.

"Dunno maybe tomorrow. I'm pretty sure he would love to meet you guys, he's a big fan. Surprisingly, you're his favorite." I said.

"Can't blame him, he sounds cool so far but we all know that I'm better." He smirked.

"Keep saying that to yourself Gates, bye." I waved at him and signaled him to leave.

After he left I sighed and plopped on the couch. And dialed Adam's, my boyfriend's, number. I told him about the whole finding out that I had a brother and that I'm moving in with him. When I told him who he was, I could feel him jump up and down inside.

"So you're coming over tomorrow to meet them?"

"Hell yeah." He said and I chuckled. "I'll see ya tomorrow then, love ya babe."

"Love ya too, bye." I said then I hung up.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry it took so long, but anyway here it is. Thanks so much for the comments xD
I hope I get some more too.

Merry Christmas!!!!