Until the End

Welcome Party

While I was settling my stuff, the girls sat down on my bed and we talked about random things. I opened the closet to find it to be huge and saw a few dresses and shoes in there.

"Hey, do these belong to you guys?" I asked showing them a few dresses.

"Nope they're for you." Tihana said smiling.

"It's kind of a welcome gift. Besides you might need one to wear it for the welcome party tonight." Val added excitedly and went through the dresses.

"Welcome party? Don't you think it's a lil' too much?" I asked sitting in Val's place while she grabbed a dress and held it up in front of me.

"Of course not. It should be fun. Now, you're gonna wear this dress tonight." Val said holding up a short purple dress.

"Yeah..." Tihana said getting up and grabbed a pair of shoes from the closet. "And these shoes."

Just then Ashley came and joined us and smirked when she saw the dress. "Adam's jaws gonna drop when he sees you in this." She said.

"He won't be the only one. Brian loves girls in purple." Val winked and I shook my head.

"Well he's just gonna have to look and not touch." I said taking the dress and looking at it before putting it away.

"Anyway, so are you gonna come on tour with us?" Tihana asked changing the subject.

"I don't know. I mean it's not because of the job, it's a dead end job anyway and they'll let me take a break for a month or two but...I don't know if I can leave Adam."

"Oh come on. I'm sure you trust him." Val said.

"I do. It's just that I'm not sure if he trust me."

"Who doesn't trust you?" That voice belonged to Matt.

I turned to see all of the guys standing there. I looked at Adam before turning back to Matt. "The girls asked me if I'm gonna come on tour with you guys. I told them I wasn't sure if Adam trusts me."

"Of course I trust. You can go if you want I'm sure the guys won't let anything happen to you." Adam said wrapping an arm around my shoulders and kissed my cheek.

"Hell yeah. And it'll be fun...so what do you say?" Jimmy asked wanting to hear my answer like everyone.

"When's the tour?" I asked smiling at them and they all jumped on the bed. "Hey don't break my bed."

"Sorry, we'll be leaving next week for 3 months." Zacky answered.

"Alright cool can't wait. So who's coming to the welcoming party?" I asked getting up.

"A few of our friends like the people were gonna tour with. I really want them to meet my sis." Matt said and I rolled my eyes.

"You just want to rub in people's faces that you have a cool sis, right?" I said cockily and Brian snorted. I haven't heard him say a thing since he came to my room.

"Look who's snorting." I said crossing my arms. "By the way, are you still thinking of getting back at me?"

"Duh, I'm not letting you get away with it." He said with a sly smile. By then I noticed that we were the only ones left in the room except Ashley and Adam.

"Right, we'll see about that." I said getting up and went downstairs.

*Party Time*

I wore the dress and shoes that Val and Tihana picked out. I applied some make-up and curled my hair then heard someone knocking on my door.

"Come in." I said checking myself in the mirror. I saw the girls standing behind so I looked away from the mirror and turned to them.

"Wow you guys look hot." I said smiling at them while we headed downstairs.

"Thanks. We're not the only ones, I mean look at you." They said and I smiled and said thanks.

"Oh wait." I stopped and turned to Val. "What?"

"Well, you're gonna have to say here till Matt calls you. He's thinking of doing an entrance for you." She said rolling her eyes.

I sighed and groaned hating when all eyes will be on me. "Hey, you'll be fine. Well, we gotta go now good luck." Ashley said hugging me as did the others and left.

I stood there and waited for my 'entrance' as they said. Two minutes later, I heard the music stop and Matt saying a few words about the tour then finally came to the part about me.

"...And now here she is Kirsten Sanders aka Miss Shadows."

I put up a smile and started to walk down the stairs to be greeted by cheers and claps.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for the comments guys xD
let me know what u think about this one.