Until the End

Welcome Party

I walked down and was met with a room filled with many people. I approached Matt and he swung an arm around my shoulders.

“Now that Princess is here…DJ hit the music.” M. said and everyone continued to party. He then turned to me and whispered “Come on let me introduce to you to a few friends of mine.”
I nodded then asked. “Any of them joining us on tour?”

“Yeah and there’s one that I know you’ll love.”

“Really?” I said grinning, “Who?”

“Not gonna tell.” He shook his head then said. “But it’s one of your favorite bands.”

We started to walk around while people greeted Matt and he introduced me. I was scanning my eyes around searching for Adam but couldn’t find him so I just gave up.

“I’ll be right back just stay here.” My brother said then left.

I turned around and I was facing the bar. So, I ordered a drink and waited till Matt came back. Suddenly, I felt two hands on my sides and quickly turned around and saw Brian smirking.

“Ugh, not you.” I groaned. When I said that he frowned a bit then put a smile back on.
“What not happy to see me? I thought you’d like some company since you’re alone.” He said sliding an arm around me.

I sighed then said “Technically, I won’t be alone for long. Matt said he’ll be back quickly.”
“By alone I meant Adam. He shouldn’t leave his girlfriend alone like this. Some creep might hit on you.”

“Yeah you’re right. Some creep did that already.” I said rolling my eyes.

“Who?” He asked with a hint of anger.

“You.” I simply answered and before he could answer me back Matt cut him off saying “Hey Kirsten, I’d like you to meet my friends.”

I turned my attention to Matt who was standing with a few guys next to him. It took me a while to guess who they were and when I did I couldn’t believe and grinned widely.

“Omg.” I whispered silently not wanting to sound like an obsessed fan. Apparently, Syn heard me and chuckled lightly. I glared at him and looked at the men in front of me.

“Guys this is my baby sister Kirsten and Kiki I’m pretty sure you know Bullet For My Valentine.” M. introduced us and I couldn’t stop smiling.

“Hey it’s awesome to meet you guys. I don’t wanna sound like a crazy fan but I love you guys a lot.” I said and they laughed.

“And how did you know they’re my favorite?” I asked Matt nudging him a bit.

He shrugged and said “A brother knows.” I rolled my eyes.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you Kirsten, I’m Matt.” The lead singer said with his Welsh accent and then reached my hand and kissed it lightly. I couldn’t help but giggle but on the inside I was screaming and felt Brian rolling his eyes beside me.

“It’s gonna be confusing having two ‘Matt’s in the same room.” I said looking between my brother and Matt. “Can I call you Matty? Or will it be too weird?” I asked the lead singer of BFMV.

“Nah it won’t be weird, I kinda like it.” He said smiling.

“Alright, now that we’re done with the name Matt, I’m Moose and this here is Padge and Jay.”

After introductions were made, we started talking and hit it off pretty good. I was having a good time and didn’t even feel Matt leaving or the fact that Brian was still next to me. I always had a little crush on Matty but I thought that feeling was gone when I hooked up with Adam. I guess those feelings came back and are growing.

After a few minutes, Brian tapped my shoulder to catch my attention.

“What?” I snapped at him.

“Wanna dance?” He asked innocently and me being in a good mood and didn’t want him whine said yes.

A slow song came on and I cursed myself before he put his arms around my waist and I put my hands on his shoulders. I looked at the dancers around me and saw Tihana and Zacky dancing close and waving at me and I smiled at them. Then she winked at me motioning at Brian and I rolled my eyes.

“I see you’re having fun with Matty.” He said out of nowhere. “Adam won’t like it one bit.”
Omg Adam, where is he anyway? I thought.

“Have you seen him? I’ve tried finding him.”

He was quiet for a moment and when he was about to answer he stopped and looked angrily at something. I followed his gaze and my heart dropped at the sight.