Until the End

Welcome Party

Syn was quiet for a moment and when he was about to answer he stopped and looked angrily at something. I followed his gaze and my heart dropped at the sight. Adam was making out with some redhead. He always had this thing about redheads, but I never thought he would cheat on me with one. Now, my hurt turned to anger as I walked up to them with Brian hot on my heels.

You would think I would slap the girl, right? Wrong. "Enjoying your night, Adam?" As he pulled away quickly I stepped forward and slapped him across the face leaving a red mark. Adam winced holding the side of his face, but turned to look at me nonetheless.

"Look, it's not what it looks like. I..." However, he was cut off by my hard punch to his nose.

I was about to take another swing, but Brian caught my arms just in time. By then, everyone was looking at us and the redhead was terrified. I shook my head as I started to break down crying. The anger washed away and was now replaced with hurt and betrayal. I didn't want to see his face ever again. Matt rushed over to me and hugged me calming me down.

"Shh, come on don't cry. He's not worth your tears." I started to cry harder as he rubbed my back. He turned to Adam with anger and disgust. "Get out of my house and take...her with you!" He tilted his head at the redhead then said to Brian. "Make sure he leaves, I'm gonna take her upstairs."

Brian nodded and turned to everyone. "Alright, show's over. The party is still going so DJ music please." He looked at his friend if it was okay to restart the party. Matt nodded and carried me upstairs.

I had never felt this broken and sad in my life. The tears didn't seem to stop. I always was emotional and hate it that trait of mine. By now, I was sure that my brother's shirt was wet, but he didn't seem to mind.

He settled me on my bed taking off my heels and sitting beside me while rubbing my back. After a few minutes of crying, there were no more tears left so I stopped. I looked at Matt with blood shot eyes and muttered. "Thank you...I'm glad to have found my brother that turned out to be amazing." He kissed my forehead grinning. I was waiting for a cocky response, but he knew I wasn't in the mood for it.

I smiled then frowned remembering the party and looked down. "I'm really sorry for interrupting and almost ruining the party."

"Don't be sorry. It's not your fault, if anything it's that fucker who should be sorry." He said sounding pissed off.

I just nodded then did something that surprised him, I laughed lightly. "You know...One good thing came out of all this."

"What?"

"I don't have to worry about keeping a long distance relationship or wonder if he's going to cheat on me." I was always optimistic, looking at the bright side of everything. Even if there wasn't, I would still find at least one.

Matt laughed. "You're taking this pretty lightly, I'm surprised but glad you're moving on already. Look, I know that you're not completely over and are trying which I'm proud. If you need someone to talk to I'm always here for you."

I grinned and hugged my brother not letting him go. "You're gonna have to let go some time."

I chuckled. "I know, but that time isn't now. I love you, M." I said kissing his cheek.

"I love you too, Kiki." I soon pulled away and sat up straight. "Do you want to go back to the party?" He asked cautiously.

I nodded. "Yeah, I'm not going to let him ruin my party. Besides, it's rude not to go back. After all, the guests came to see me, right?" And I was back!

"Alright!" He said excitedly and patted my back. "Well, I'm going back down there. See ya, kiddo." He ruffled my hair which earned him a groan from me. I put my heels back on and joined the others.

Tihana and Val came straight to me when they saw me. They started to ask if I was okay giving me pitiful looks and saying that he's loser and I would find someone way better. I laughed which caught them off guard. "I'm fine, girls. I came down here to continue my party and forget what happened and enjoy the single life for now."

They grinned and dragged me to the dance floor. We drank and danced the night away. Everybody seemed to have forgotten what had happened and I was glad even I started to forget and have fun. Matt introduced me to other bands such as Escape the Fate, Good Charlotte, My Chemical Romance, Slipknot and a few others. They all seemed nice and funny that I was glad to go on this tour.

I spotted Ashley being all cozy with Jimmy which made me smile. I heard someone clear their throat and turned around to see Matt Tuck. He didn't say anything just extended his hand as if asking me to dance. I took it and he dragged me to the dance floor. After a couple of songs came a slow one and I rested my hands on his shoulders and his winded up on my waist.

"You know, I changed my mind calling you Matty. I think it's weird and makes you sound little." I finally spoke to him that night.

He chuckled and said. "I'm glad, because I really didn't like it either to be honest."

"Then why did you say that you did?" I questioned looking at him with a raised eyebrow.

"I didn't want you to feel bad about it. Besides, you were too cute that moment that I didn't know what I agreed to." He smirked and that statement made me blush.

After a few minutes, the song ended and everyone seemed to head home. "Thank you for the dances, I had fun really!"

"You're welcome! I should thank you for the pleasure of meeting you. I hope to see you on tour?"

I couldn't say no when he pulled that adorable face. I wasn't going to refuse anyway. "Definitely." I gathered the courage left in me and hugged him. He returned it and I kissed his cheek. Now it was his turn to blush. I couldn't help but stare at his eyes and we stayed like that for God knows how long till Mr. Arrogant decided to interrupt. "Hey! What about me?"

I sighed and ignored Brian for a little while. "Well, again it was nice meeting you. Good night, love." He kissed my hand before leaving. My eyes followed him till he was out of sight.

"Do you have to ruin everything?" I crossed my arms with an annoyed expression.

He shrugged and came to hug me good night, but I stepped back. "I won't try anything, I promise." I hesitated before giving in. I was too tired to argue and it was three in the morning already. Like promised Brian only hugged me and I returned it.

"Brian, I think that's enough." I said after he stayed in that position for too long. Brian didn't budge and I started to get worried. I looked at him and saw that he had passed out. He was too heavy for me to carry him. All the guys seemed to have passed out on the couch and floor. I sighed and decided to do Brian a favor for the first time and take him upstairs. I was going to leave him there with the others.

It took me forever to get him in bed and take of his shoes. I didn't bother taking off his clothes, it was nice enough of me to drag him to his bed instead of dropping him on the floor. I looked at his face watching him sleep. He was peaceful when asleep which made me smile sightly. I gave him a kiss on his forehead before going to my own room and sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Updates will be slow, cuz I'm focusing on my other story 'Caught up between two love'.
Anyway, I'll try my best to update it as much as I can.
Thanks to all of you who commented and subscribed! xD
Let me know what you think about this one!
Comments & Subscribe = sooner updates!