The pain of just your simple touch

I'll Take You To Your Room

Finally, there would be nothing to stop us. I slid my tongue across his lips, and they opened. I felt my tongue slide against his, our tongues had a mini battle royale for dominance. Until he pulled away.
"Rina, its pouring rain." He shouted over the thunder.
"Damn, lets get to yours..." We started walking slowly in its direction, my mind drifted, my parents and guardians were all dead or in jail. I had no where to, which would mean that I'd get put in foster care and probably end up in a house where theres a father who rapes me, a mother who beats me and dumps all the work on me, siblings that put me down, and worse, without Frank to help me through.
"Damn, you alright doll? You keep spacing." Frank said, wrapping his arms around me.
"Yeah, I guess so." I sighed, jumping at a flash of lightning nearby. We turned a corner and we were only a few minutes away from his house. There was a light on inside and a police car sitting outside.
"Fuck." He muttered and pulled me by my hand as he ran to his front door and went right inside.

"Oh my god, Frank, I'm so happy your ok." A lady, she looked so tired, so sad, ran up and hugged him. The police officer at the table tipped his hat at me. I went to tip my hat, but i realized I wasn't wearing one, I blushed and hid behind Frank.

"Ah, mom this is Rina, Rina this is my mom Linda." I extended my hand and she shook it.
"Officer, my kid is home, everything is cleared." She said sweetly and the officer took his leave.

"Frank, WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!?" I flinched on reflex. She turned to me and started apologizing.
"Frank, I have been worried sick, you never even left a note, and you ran off with some girl for what two days? You are so grounded!" She said pointing to his room, "Go, now." He just plopped down in a chair and smiled.
"I'm terribly sorry Rina, I am afraid I'm going to have to ask you to le-" Frank interrupted her.
"Ma, I've been with her in the hospital for the past 2 days, long story short, her mom and mom's boyfriend are in Jail, and she ain't got nowhere to leave to. I promised I'd take care of her, and that is what I am gonna do." He said smugly.
"Fine, she can stay in the guest room, but I swear if I hear one sound that she is in your room, or you 2 are doing anything, you'll find out what its like to be a girl." She said without a laugh in her voice.
"You're welcome to stay here as long as you'd like dear." She walked out of the room and gave Frank a look.
"C'mon Doll, I'll take you to your room."