Sequel: How much you mean

I´m trying

Finally

As he broke the kiss, I was without breath, he had taken me by surprised, but I immediately reacted and pushed him against the other wall. The kiss was heated, our tongues, furiously dancing together in despair, in hunger, like the end of the world was just around the corner.
I let my hand wander across his back and he grabbed me by the butt and lifted me a little, this wasn’t a big deal for him, I’m not that heavy, our bodies were crashing in a sweet torture.
“Couch or bunk?” He asked between kisses.
“Couch.” I moaned, because he was licking my neck “Closer” I managed to say.
He led me to the couch, My feet didn't even touch the floor, he was practically carrying me. I wrapped my legs against his waist.

On the way to the sofa we crashed into the coffee table and I smashed my back. He took the opportunity to sit me on it, and kiss my neck again. I moan loudly as he kept sucking my neck. I could felt his hard member between my legs. He grabbed me by the hair forcing me to look at him, He was actually hurting me, but I didn’t care. He crashed his lips against mine one more time and tried to lay me on the table, but it was to much weight for the weak table.
“Ouch!” We said together as we fell from the table to the floor. A vase fell onto my head. Gerard started to laugh hysterically.

I started to laugh, too. I crawled to where he was and we started to make out on the floor again. I was on the top.
I didn’t realize the mess we had made, the essence of his body again was intoxicating. I had just one care at that moment, Gerard Fucking Way. He started to pull off my shirt and turn me over on my back. He attacked my neck fervorously, I couldn’t be more turned on, I could felt my dick growing and growing.
“Ahhh.”
He bit my neck
“You`re going to leave a mark there.” I said looking him in the eyes.
“It doesn’t matter anymore.” His voice was so sweet, and almost a whisper. I took his face in my hands and kissed those red lips softly, tenderly.

“Yeah, after this tour we’re going to Mexico ” A voice came from outside the bus.
We stopped, frozen.
“What other countries?” The voice became louder.
It was Brian. We didn’t move.
“No, no the rest of Latin America , the next year maybe.” He was coming through the bus stairs.
Gerard got up and tried to clean up the mess; I put my clothes on. I remember the bite on my neck so quickly I put my jacket on. We heard the steps.
“Yeah, Okay, see ya” The door opened.
“What the hell..?”
“Hi Brian.” I was seated on the couch “reading” my comic book. Gerard was stand there beside the coffee table.
“What are you too doing here?” He asked with a very confused expression.
“ Reading .” “Making coffee.” We said at the same time.
“What happen to the table?” Brian asked. I giggled, Gerard looked at me telling me with his eyes to shut up.
“Can I borrow your car?” Gerard suddenly asked him ignoring his question.
“Why?” Brian could definitely smell something was going on.
“Because.” Said Gerard running his hand through his hair.
“Because?” Asked Brian taking a step forward.
“Because…” Gerard tried to think of a excuse.
“I'mtired.”
“Ihaveasonginmind.”
Again we spoke at the same time. Brian looked even more confused.
“What?”
“I mean, we are tired of the bus, and want to go to the hotel to pull out this song Frankie has in mind.”
He looked at us with a question mark on his face, closed his eyes and shook his head.
“Whatever.” He handled the keys to Gerard, and I sighed in relief.
“Here it goes..” I step up and before we reach the door.
“Aren't you guys mad at each other?”
“Not anymore.” Said Gerard hugging me from behind, I wanted to kiss him right there, but wasn’t quite the time to made it public.
“Wait!”
“WHAT?!” Gerard yelled at him in a desperate tone.
“Have you seen my other cell phone, the personal one, no the business one.”
I giggled again. Brian's cell phone was one of the things that flew thought the air during our session on the table.
“No.” We said at the same time. In a innocent tone

We left the bus running, leaving inside a very confused Brian.
We stared walking to his car, not saying anything. We get in, and before I pulled the seat belt, he crashed his mouth against mine, kissing me. I kissed him back, opening my mouth and gave him full access.
“Drive.” I said to him between kisses.. “Fast.”
He laughed in a goofy way and drove the fastest he could to the hotel. The trip was in silence, not a word, my mind was already in the hotel, imagine all the things we’ll be doing.
All the kisses, all the caresses, all the screams.
We left the car.
“I have to go to my bedroom.”
I saw his disappointed face.
"No! To tell Bob not to worry” I explain quickly.
He sighed in relief.
“I’ll be waiting. Room 508.”
“Okay” I said looking at him in the most loving way. He winked at me and went to the elevator.

After leaving Bob practically asleep, I went to Gerard’s room. I don’t why, but I was nervous. We hadn’t been together in a few weeks. I was anxious, but I knew this wasn’t going to be sweet and gentle. He was desperate to get into me.
I was scared of him, of his strength, on the car ride he almost choked me, not that I didn’t want him in the same way, but still, a little panic attack overcame me. I tried to take deep breaths as I walked to his room.
I knocked on the door, I looked back to see if there was anyone on the hallway. It was empty, when I turned back again to the door, I saw Gerard standing by the door. He pull me inside grabbing me by the shirt, shutting the door violently and pushing me strongly to the wall, kissing me furiously.
“Gerard.” I moaned.
“Frankie…” He pushed his body harder against me.
He undid my belt and pulled down my pants and started to stroke my already hard member.
The pleasure was too much and my mind was too frantic to process what was happening, I just wanted him inside me.
He kept stroking me and in a second, his pants were down too. He turned me over violently, so my face hit the wall, hard.
He ripped down my boxers and penetrated me with all his force, so hard that I cried out in pain.

The sounds of pain that were coming from me didn’t stop him. The pain was too much, I felt the tears in my eyes and running down my cheeks. I was about to asked him to stop. He grabbed me by the waist and started to dig into me faster and faster, and slowly the pain started to reduce and the pleasure started to appear. I moaned and yelled his name, as he moved faster and harder inside me, I punch the wall not taking anymore. It felt like a volcano exploding inside of me and then, relief. We reached the maximum pleasure together as screams left our mouths.

I felt his body collapse on my back, he was so heavy, I could barely stand on my feet. He hugged me hard preventing to me from falling to the floor and gave me a gentle kiss in the back of my neck, he was still inside me. When he started to pull out I stopped him,
“No, let’s stay here a little more, please?” I asked between gaps.
He hugged me even harder and started to smell my hair.
After a couple of minutes, we separated and I put my pants on as he did. We went to lie on the bed. We were just looking at the ceiling, for minutes that seemed like hours. Nothing mattered anymore, we were going to be together full time, he was mine now, full time.
No more Lin-Z. No more waiting. No more secret encounters.
That was all in the past. The future was there beside me, it was Gerard.

“What are you thinking about?” He turned to face me.
“You.” I faced him to. He kissed me gently. He grabbed my face with his hands.
“I love you, Frank. I want to be with you. Always” He caressed my cheek.
A tear stream down my face. He wiped away.
“No more tears.”
He sat on the bed and pulled off his shirt.
“Okay let's do this properly.”
I giggle and took off my shirt too, as he laid on top of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Long one, I hope you guys like itQ