Sequel: The Webs We Weave

Snapshots of Reality

Chapter 39.

My heart was racing as I looked out over the snowy venue.
This was it, the one and only chance I would get. "Are you sure about this Clover?" Nicky said from beside me. I took a breath, I was not sure, I was never sure, but it was worth another shot. "Yeah, we can always live the life of luxury Nicky, I will just transfer over to the U.K division of the label and then we will go from there, I wont have to deal with this anymore. It is nothing to worry about, is Rider ready?" She nodded and Rider walked up. "I am not going Clover, I cannot just leave Max like that. I love him and I know he wants to have something to do with this kid, even if it is minimum." I nodded, I respected her descision, it was what she felt was right and I could not argue that.

"Oh My God! Yes!" I heard Shauna scream somewhere in the background, I smiled and I knew immediately what was going on, I had overheard Oli and Curtis talking later that afternoon. Ronnie's proposal flipped through my mind and I swallowed the tears that were going to fall, I was going to miss him, but I needed him to realize that I was doing this for him, it was just the way it had to be. He would move on and eventually he would have another girl to twirl around in an alleyway.

She watched Curtis swing Shauna around and kiss her lightly on the forehead before rushing off to the stage. The crowd was already there, screaming for who they wanted. All of the boys rushed forward and I motioned for Nicky to follow me "We have thirty minutes, make sure it seems like you were never hear. Pack everything and I mean everything that is yours. Nobody elses, I will call the cab and get the plane tickets to Los Angeles, once we get there, we will pack everything up and then we will sell it, and within a week we will be in London." She nodded and I turned around. Ronnie was there staring at me, and I knew he knew something was up, I knew him he was not stupid by any means. I smiled and blew him a kiss. I need a fix...soon. I looked down at the ground and walked up to the bus. I pulled open the door and then shut it. I wiped away a tear quickly and then ran to the bathroom. I hastily put all of my stuff in a bag and tried not to think of everyones reactions. I called a cab and waited patiently before running over to where Nicky was. She was crying and I realized we had probably made a mistake, maybe we should try this out....

"Did anyone see you?" I asked her "Curtis did, but I do not think he knew what was up." I nodded and together we walked toward the entrance, I was going to do it again, only this time I hoped Ronnie would not come after me and that eventually he would forgive me, because it seemed running was all I knew.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please, I realize this is nothing new really, but there is some cool stuff in store so bear with me.
MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE!
Clovers outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/twloha_lover/set?id=5449450