The Other Baker Boy

My Lips Are Sealed...With A Lie.

The conversation at dinner was as stale as the bread on the table. I received so many cut-throat looks from Mrs. Baker and Zina that I could've dropped dead on the spot. At least I was sitting between Zacky and Matt, thank God. As dinner progressed, I felt a cold, firm hand slide up my leg, that didn't belong to Zacky. Looked to my left at Matt and saw a mischievous smirk on his face. He placed a finger on his lips and signal me to be quiet. I moved his hand off of my leg before anyone could notice how much more uncomfortable I was.

"I'm just going to go get a breath of fresh air." I announced politely as I stood up.

"Oh, look Zack! Your little bitch isn't good enough to eat with your family!" Zina spat.

I shook her words off and went outside to sit on the grass. Matt was bizarre, like why would he do that? Right when my thoughts were developing, Matt walked out and sat down next to me.

"Oh hi Matt....Um what was that all about at the table?" I asked, scanning his face.

"Oh that! My hand just needed a rest and your leg just happened to conveniently be there."

"Usually when your fucking hand needs a rest, it doesn't go sliding up and down someone's thigh!" I shouted as I stood up. He stood up, closer to me and put his hand on my thigh again.

"Matt, what the fuck are...."

"I'm always treated like the bad one or the outcast so I think I'll give everyone something to really hate me for." He said, in a twisted and calm voice.

"Matt! I don't want to hate you and get off!" I yelled shoving him off.

"I wonder how mad my brother would get if I."

"If you fucking what!" I yelled close to his face.

"Did this." He pulled my lips up to his and kissed me, slightly aggressive. I shoved him off harder than before and slapped him across the face.

"Fucking don't talk to me again!" I yelled before turning to go back inside.

I walked in the house in search of my boyfriend and found him sitting on the counter talking to his mom, while she washed the dishes. He stretched his arms out for me to go hug him and I did so.

"Hey gorgeous woman of my dreams, what's up?" He smiled. Mrs. Baker made a scratchy huff and mocked "gorgeous woman," in a childish tone. Zack smacked her arm gently and told her to not be rude.

"Nothing, I'm not feeling to well. Can we go home?"

"Sure thing, babe. Alright, mom I'll come visit more." He said before hopping off the counter to hug her.

We got home later that night and decided to lay around on our bed. Zack was playfully laying on top of me, tickling me and stopped suddenly.

"Why is there a bite mark on the top of your lip?" He asked in all seriousness, while he examined my lip.

I immediately felt anxiety rush in because I didn't want to tell him Matt kissed me. He would kill him.

"Um maybe you got a little to carried away?" I asked.

"No, because I hadn't kissed you since you walked outside during dinner....with Matt." He lifted a brow when he said Matt's name.

"I'm going to murder that little shit! He fucking kissed you didn't he!" He shouted. I shook my head 'no,' ignorantly.

"What do you fucking mean by 'No,' Lacey? Did he or did he not fucking kiss you? I always knew he liked you!"

I felt the anxiety explode into pure panic because I didn't want Matt to get into trouble. He was already having enough trouble with life as if was, I mean he didn't need his brother to hate him. I quickly felt my words rise up through my throat and burn my tongue. I was about to say the worse thing ever.

"Answer me!" Zack shouted.

"I did. I forced myself on him, okay? He didn't want to kiss me because of you but I kissed him anyway." My words busted out of my vocal cords, violently and swiftly.

Zack got off the bed and paced the floor, back and forth, with his fingers locked in his hair. I sat on our bed in shock of what I just said. My mouth just ruined it.

"My mom was fucking right about you!" He shouted as he tugged at his hair.

"Zack, listen I'm really sor---." He cut me off with his rampage.

"Get out!" He said lowly. "Get the fuck out of my house now!"

"But Zack..." I tried to plead.

He rushed over to get close to my face. His face was red with fury and supposed betrayal.

"If you don't get the fuck out right now..." He said as he tried to calm down, while pointing to the door.

I nodded my head and walked out with my car keys. I looked up to our room once more from my car, and saw Zacky trashing the room completely. There were pictures, covers, clothes, bottles, and everything else in his destructive reach, flying through the room. I started the car and made my exit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading. Please Comment.