The Other Baker Boy

One Last Kiss...

Murder: The act of killing someone.

I would've rather been murdered that broken up with. I loved Zacky a lot but because of my fucking mouth, its nothing but my fault. As I drove away from the house, I tried to think of something that I could say to Zack. Why did I stand up for Matt after he kissed me? He's the fucking problem. I've been his best friend when he's had no one and now I'm about to really show him how 'great' of a friend I am.

I stepped out into the cold air that was breezing through the parking lot of Matt's apartment complex. When I go to his door, he opened it before I knocked.

"I was just coming to apoligi.....Lacey, why are you in tears?" He said innocently as his hand reached to dry a tear from my face. I quickly slapped his hand away and push him roughly into his apartment.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING TOUCH ME!" I screamed so violently that I could've knocked out an opponent in the ring.

Matt backed up with his hands in the air and stumbled backward onto his sofa. For a second he had fear in his eyes but it vanished with lust.

"He found out you kissed me and broke up with me! The one person I love more than anything. And as for you? I fucking trusted you!" I yelled more.

"I'm sor---"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, MATT!" I shouted as I threw a lamp at his head. He moved in a split second and the lamp made contact with the wall.

He got some courage and walked up to me. I slapped him so hard in the face that his head recoiled back.

"I've always helped you when you were down but let me fucking tell you something! You are a fuck up! You're a horrible person! You're hideous! I fucking hate you more than god forsaken anything. If you died you do me a favor!" I said coldly.

I was letting my words, once again, blurt out harshly but I did not care. I did however feel a little remorse when I said the last part.

Matt stood there in shock for five minutes and then allowed depression to sink in. He looked up at me with sad eyes.

"All I ever wanted was to be like my brother. All I ever wanted was you...." He spoke quietly and sounded very sure of his words, unlike me.

My face expression softened a little. I stuttered out a feel syllables but remained speechless and dumb. What could I possibly say to that?

"I've hurt you, I fucked up your life and relationship, I'm well aware of it but do one thing for me, just one thing, and it will me more to me than anything." He said.

"You don't deserve anything!" I whispered.

"I know but just please...."

"Okay what do you fucking want Matt?" I spat.

"Kiss me without pushing me away..." He said shyly and hurt. I motioned for him to kiss me very hesitantly and so we did.

"Hey Matt! You know your door is open? I really need someone to talk to because Lacey broke my hear......." There Zack was, completely frozen in the doorway, watching us trying to cover up the fact that we were kissing....But it was to late. Zack didn't even look back up, he just walked out leaving the room with apathy.

"Fuck! I'm sorry I really am Lace." Matt said sympathetically.

"Fuck you!" I slapped the other side of his face and left in tears.

***Lacey's P.O.V.***
The Act of Depression

***Matt's P.O.V.***
The Act of Suicide

***Zacky's P.O.V.***
The Act of Suicidal thoughts
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, I am still alive!
Sorry for the longgg awaited updates.

SOoooo how's then end of this chapter for a cliffhanger? haha
I working on the next chapter now.

Comments are welcomed!