The Cursed Lake

Into The Woods

“It’s so boring here.” Gerard complained. “Let’s go somewhere!” he added. The four looked at him. “Where do you want to go?” Ray asked. “Anywhere!” Gerard replied. “How about going at the lake?” Bob suggested. Frank looked at him. “Hey how about going into the woods?” Mikey suggested. They all agreed.

“I love the view here” Ray said. Mikey looked up. He saw a raven. “It’s so peaceful here.” Frank said. “Hey guys aren’t the lake not far from here?” Gerard asked. “The lake is just near the forest right?” he asked again. They all looked at each other. “Okay guys… The lake is not that near and not that far. Don’t scare yourself.” Mikey said.
“Let’s keep on walking!” Ray suggested.

It’s getting dark. “Let’s go back to the rest house!” Gerard said. They all agree. “Uncle Jerry will be very mad. We didn’t asked permission to him” Mikey added.

Frank…

Frank turned around. “Guys have you heard something?” Frank asked. They all shook their heads. “Okay. Let’s keep on walking…” Frank said.

When they arrived at the rest house, Uncle Jerry was waiting at the front steps. “Where have you all been?” he asked. “Um we went to the woods…” Gerard replied. “Are you sure?” he asked again. They all nodded. “Okay come inside. The dinner’s waiting…” he said.

During dinner, Frank is staring at the window for actually 10 minutes. Uncle Jerry noticed that Frank’s not listening to the discussion. “Is everything okay?” Uncle Jerry asked. “Um… Yeah…” Frank answered.

After dinner they all watched T.V. Frank went to the kitchen to drink water…

Frank… Frank…

He turned around but nobody’s around.
He immediately went back to the living room.

Frank can’t sleep. He’s thinking about what he heard in the forest.
He heard the voices again…

Frank… frank…

Frank covered his face with his blanket. He slowly fell asleep.

Frank… Frank…

Where am I again?

He looked around.

I’m in the woods!

He heard footsteps.
He saw a girl hiding behind the trees.
She’s wearing a white dress. She looks like this

Whenever Frank looks at her she runs away.

What if she’s Shaiya?

Frank tried to catch her.
She’s so fast.
But still Frank grabbed her hands.
She turned around
She looks like…

Good morning!

“Huh?” Frank asked sleepily.
“Good morning!” Gerard greeted.
“Let’s keep on moving.” Mikey suggested.
Frank stood up. It’s 9:00 A.M.
“Uncle Jerry went to his store. The breakfast is downstairs.” Ray reminded.
After breakfast Frank’s still thinking about the girl.

“Hello Mr. Frank Iero! What are you thinking?” Gerard teased.
Frank laughed. “I know you love me… Cause I love you too…” Gerard continued.

They cleaned the house. After that they took a rest, Frank stared at the forest…
He left the rest house and walked in the woods. He’s still thinking about the girl.
He heard some twigs broke.
He’s desperate to know who the girl is.
There’s nothing there.
Only him

He went back to the rest house.
“Where have you been?” Ray asked.
He pointed the forest.

That night before he sleep Frank stared at the lake.

Frank… Frank…

He went to bed and fell asleep easily…

Huh?
He heard laughter.

Frank…

It was the same girl. She was running away again. Frank holds her tight.
He tried to look at the girl’s face but she suddenly ran away.
“Wait! Wait!” Frank shouted.

“Huh?” Frank woke up. It’s 7:30 A.M.
He can’t sleep again. He grabbed his notebook.
He noticed Gerard’s drawing pad on the floor.
He picked it up.
He saw Gerard’s artworks.

“He still loves to draw.” Frank laughed.
Then he saw something familiar. It was the girl he saw in his dream, in his nightmare. He dropped the drawing pad. Gerard moaned.

He fell back to his bed pretending to be asleep.

Gerard dreamed of her too?

He tried to sleep again…

Frank…

I need you…


It’s 10:30 A.M.
“Frank… Frank… wake up.” Ray said. He woke up.
“The breakfast is ready.” Ray explained.
He stood up. After washing his face, he went downstairs. He saw Gerard at the front step, drawing something. “Gerard, may I ask you something?” Frank asked. Gerard nodded. “Have you seen this girl in your dreams?” he asked. He turned the pages of the drawing pad. But it’s not the girl he saw this morning. It changed.
“That girl? Nope.” Gerard answered.

How could it be? That drawing was here just this morning!

“Let’s eat guys!” Mikey called. The two went inside.
“Am I crazy?” Frank asked himself.

After breakfast, they helped Uncle Jerry packed some things for his store in the town. After that they played Guitar Hero.
“Hey! You’re beating me!” Gerard complained.
Ray just smiled.

Frank… Frank…

“Guys… I’m just going for a walk…” Frank said. “Uh… Okay…”Gerard answered. His concentrating in the game…

“Where the hell are you?” Frank asked himself.
He heard laughs. “I think I saw something.” he said. He tried to follow it but it disappeared. He got tired.
He sat at the old tree stump.

Frank… Frank…

He heard the voice again.
“Why are you calling me?” Frank shouted.
“Why me?” he shouted again. He grabbed a stone and threw it.
“Why in all of the people, me?!” he shouted.
Then a stone hit the tree near Frank.
“I know you’re here but why can’t you show who you really are?” he shouted again.

He heard footsteps…
He tried to follow it but, still nothing happened.
He walked back to the rest house.

After dinner he sat at the window, thinking about the girl. He stared at the lake.

Frank…

“Why me?” he asked to himself.
“Never mind.” he said. He went to bed.

This isn’t the time… Frank...
♠ ♠ ♠
finally I finished the chapter two.
Chapter three will be finished soon.

thanks for reading guys!