Hope It Gives You Hell

We've Got A Big Mess On Our Hands

[Patti's Point Of View]

After the show, I went over by the merch area to see some of the other guys in hopes that it would distract me until Michael came out.

"Hey Patti, what's cracka lacking?" Sisky asked as he walked over to where I was standing. I would have answered him if it weren't for the fact that he immediately got swamped by fangirls. After a dozen photos and a couple autographs, he turned back to me.

"Uh, not much. Just wondering what is going on. Liz and Patrick are being really creepy over there, and Sarah's totally vanished." Sisky looked around and then laughed.

"Huh. I guess you're right." He looked at me for a moment and then laughed again. "I don't know his plans, so don't look at me like that!"

"I'm sorry. I'm just really nervous." I put my hands on the bar to make sure I didn't start biting my nails. That was a nervous habit of mine, but it pissed me off too.

"Don't worry, he'll be around soon and you can make out to your heart's content." He teased, poking me in the side.

"Shut up Sisky." I replied, rolling my eyes.

"Sorry Sisky Business, but I'm gonna have to steal her now." Michael finally showed up, only to pull me away and leave again.

"Where are we going?" I asked. I looked at our hands as we walked. Fingers laced. I mentally died a little inside.

"Just backstage." He looked back and smiled at me. We finally reached a door that said 'TAI DRESSING ROOM' and we walked in, him shutting the door behind him.

"So… you guys were incredible tonight." I said, not knowing what else to say.

"Thanks. You looked like you were having fun." He was holding my hands again, and my mind totally blanked.

"Er… yeah." I looked up at his eyes and his accent was running through my head, definitely numbing me.

"Patti?" He finally said… well, more like asked.

"Yeah?" But the answer wasn't a true answer. He kissed me. And I'm not dumb enough to fail the second test. I kissed him back, throwing my arms around his neck and pulling him closer. His arms around my waist brought my body right up next to his, sending electricity rocketing up my spine. Out of no where, I felt his hands on my legs right above my butt and he wrapped my legs around his waist, not once breaking the kiss. He tried moving toward the couch, but bumped into the table, Butcher's drum set, and a chair before actually making it. We fell onto the couch, me on top of him, and he pushed his tongue through my lips, deepening the kiss. I obliged and our make-out session grew until someone burst through the door.

"Wow… having fun?" Jack asked, eyes wide.

"Uh, we were, um…" Michael stuttered, not sure what to say. I bit my lip and moved off of Michael, sitting at the end of the couch.

"Please, don't try to explain. As it is, we've got a big mess on our hands." He started laughing, and we saw that he was right. On our mission to getting to the couch, we'd knocked some candy bars and some of Sisky's Dr. Pepper cans off the table, plowed over Butcher's cymbals so they were laying across the floor, and the wooden hair we'd run over was laying on it's side. What can we say, we were enjoying ourselves.
♠ ♠ ♠
the flashback last chapter?
true story. minus the cheating. i really hope that douche bag rots in hell.

now, as to this update, and why it's late... here are my lame excuses:
--i didn't feel like writing
--i forgot my notebook in the truck when we got to the town hall
--i was effing tired when i got home
--i wrote this
--emmy and I couldn't stop talking about Topher Talley and J.K. Royston

all totally my fault. haha.

so yeah. here's the long awaited strange-ness. now, i want a show of hands... how many people would be mad at a time jump?

comments are loveee peoples =] ((hello new subscriber!))

♥Sarah! At The Crisco