Hope It Gives You Hell

Almost Here

[Mike's Point Of View]

People scare me. That's all there is to it…

There's different kinds of people that scare me in different ways.

First, there's people like Liz. Those should come with a big HOLY SHIT warning stamp on them. Big, bold purple letters. Quiet, sweet kind girls that seem like the type you'd take home to mother, or the guys who prefer to be behind the scenes kind of people. Then you piss them off... and you've put yourself in epic hell.

Next there's people like Gabe. They take life one step at a time, and don't get me wrong, that's a good idea to have in mind. But then they do careless things and don't think about the future, and eventually, someone's going to get hurt.

All in all, I could sit here all day talking about this, but the fact of the matter is… I'm not really a people person. The worst group of people is… girls in general. I have no idea how to even begin trying to comprehend that department, so I just settle for not dealing with it at all.

Except for the fact that there's this girl that's been trying to catch my eye at this Meet And Greet for the past… who knows how long, and it was working. She wasn't one of those cookie-cutter like girls either. Her soft, light brown curls glittered with red when the wind blew them into the sunlight, and though she wasn't tiny, that suited me just fine. I dunno why guys usually went for the skinny, short girls all the time *cough* Gabe *cough* but that wasn't me.

And I think I might start hyperventilating this second… cause she's walking over here.

"Mike, you alright?" Sisky asked as hemiraculously turned away from his Mountain Dew and looked at me.

"Wait, what? Oh, yeah… fine…?"

"Oh yeah, you sound like it. Would it happen to have anything to do with the pretty girl walking over here and looking at you with the obvious interest in hooking up so you guys could fuck like rabbits?" I stared at Sisky in shock, but he continued to grin at me, bouncing on his heels. "I would take that as a yes."

"Sisky, what the hell? You know that's not true a-"

"Michael, Michael, Michael… I think I know about girls enough to know when one wants to fuck you." He smirked at me, and I shook my head.

"You are so completely mental, Siska."

"You bet your ass I'm mental, Carden! If I was un-dis-nonmental, I would be able to think of any of these spectacular comebacks to your snide remarks?" At this point, the girl was standing by us, except she had this look of complete and utter confusing wavering across her face.

"Is it normal for him to be talking like this?" She asked softly, obviously worrying about his sanity.

"Sadly, it is. But he's leaving." I grabbed Sisky by the shoulders, turned him around, and pushed him away. He complied, but turned around and winked at me before walking off.

"I'm Zoe, by the way." She smiled, holding her hand out for me to shake.

"I'm Mike, and I give hugs, not hand shakes." I held my arms out for her with a smirk, and she laughed before briefly hugging me.

"Nice to meet you Mike who gives hugs and not handshakes."

"Same to you. Is there any possibility I can call you Zoey?" I smiled cheesily, hoping it would work. She sighed heavily as if trying to non-verbally tell me to shut up and go to hell.

"I'd prefer you not to." She gave me a weak smile, as if pushing me to say it again.

"Zoey it is!"
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you Shannon and Zoe for helping me with this, because I'm pathetic and can't think of any more ideas for this without getting into the sequel

hopefully it'll get better :)

today is probably the first time i've asked for comments on this in ages... but i'd really love something to cheer me up. gym class was a total disaster and nearly left me in tears out of frustration, plus my parents are nagging me about being a kid while i still can... but they totally don't help because i have to act like a parent, otherwise nothing gets done right anymore.

this is probably ending in another ten chapters =[ ohh i'll miss it so much

♥Sarah! At The Crisco