Hope It Gives You Hell

Snakes On A Plane

[Sarah's Point Of View]

Beep. Beep.

Oh hell, stop this. That incessant beeping is like Chinese water torture!

Beep. Beep.

Yeah, did you think I was joking?

"Where is my daughter?!" A voice screamed from somewhere. Wow, my life is epically failing at this moment.

"She's not even awake yet, we can't let you in." Oh bless that doctor's soul. She'd probably stab me if she knew why I was here.

"She's my daughter. I can so see her." Thinking of your rights, ma? Please don't let her in...

"You can't."

Beep. Beep.

God, what the hell. Someone needs to make something for this a BILLION times less annoying... please. If I could get up right now, I'd break the damn thing.

"Doctor, her heart rate's picking up. We should go check on her."

"That means she's going to be waking up soon, right? You'll have to let me see her then."

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Oh, fuck no.

"You can see her if she allows." The doctor told her before coming into the room and leaving my mother standing outside. Wish I could see the look on her face. After another few minutes of the annoying torture to my ears, my eyelids felt light[er] enough and I opened them a bit, only to slam them shut again due to the brightness of this god awful room.

"The hell...?" I muttered a bit before my eyes adjusted to the lighting.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" I looked to my right, and there was a somewhat tall, dark blonde doctor smiling at me.

"How long have I been out?"

"I asked you first." Wow, that smile might kill me.

"I asked you second." He shook his head, laughing slightly. Make that a double wow.

"Well, about three and a half days." Wait, the party was the night before tour, wasn't it?

"Gabe!" I yelled,i yell because i care sitting up quickly before falling back down, my head throbbing in agony.

"Probably shouldn't have done that." The doctor laughed at me again. Yeah, cause I'm so damn hilarious. "Is Gabe your, uh... boyfriend?"

"Well... hmm... not really." I thought for a moment, but couldn't come up with evidence that said he was. The moment I answered, his smile brightened.

"Excuse my manners, but I'm doctor Robert Chase." he held his hand out for me to shake, and I complied quickly. "You never did answer my question."

"You know, a guy being all buddy-buddy with me like you are now is the reason I'm here." I told him with a smirk, and his smile faltered.

"The question had medical relevance, I do believe."

"Then I feel fine for being passed out half a week." I smiled sweetly at him, and he looked seriously confused.

"Alright... I'll come check up on you again in a few minutes, I just have to do some paperwork. Would you like your parents to come see you?" He asked this as if me saying yes would get them off of his back. Haha, riiiight.

"Nah."

"No?"

"Well, I didn't really say no. I said 'nah'." He stared at me for a moment before turning around and walking out the door without another word.

"Well?" I heard my mother's voice as the door closed. She's such a loud woman.

"Yes?"

"Yes, I can go in?"

"No, you can't." Oh, I should have given Dr. Chase a video camera.

"Excuse me?!" I've got five dollars on my mom going psycho. Too bad I have no one to bet with. Oh, how I miss Ryland and Peter. They were always up for a good betting pool.

"You can't go in there. Now if you excuse me, I have to do something." She let out a frustrated sound and his footsteps slowly faded. I smirked to myself in victory, then looked around the room for my phone. It was conveniently next to my bed. I got online on it really quick and searched up Warped Tour Dates.

June 15th ................................................ Milwaukee, WI
June 16th ................................................ OFF
June 17th ................................................ Minneapolis, MN
June 18th ................................................ Calgary, AB
June 19th ................................................ Boise, ID


Wow, they really move, don't they? If I leave in five days, I'll have to go all the way to Idaho...

Whoever scheduled this is impossible.
♠ ♠ ♠
HORRAY! 30 chapters!

i'm estimating... ten more chapters? maybe? we'll see... that is, IF i finish it. Chelsea? that her name? wants to kidnap me haha. therefore, this chapter goes to Chelsea. If that's her name. That's what her profile says xD

TOMORROW IS MY ENGLISH TEACHER'S SHOW YAAAAY! CHECK HIM OUT! But not like that, cause that would make things awkward. let's try this... check out his music haha...

Horray for House! I have no imagination what-so-ever... so I stole Robert Chase from House. that was my disclaimer. i WISH i owned him. yum =]

♥Sarah! At The Crisco