Hope It Gives You Hell

The Ballad Of Big Poppa And Diamond Girl

[Gabe's Point Of View]

We just finished Guilty Pleasure and were about to do our last song when I thought of her again. I can't believe how much I miss her. Well, it's not like she'll hear it, so I can't really embarrass myself…

"Hey guys! How did we sound tonight?" And there goes the obnoxious screaming I love to hear so much. "I'll take that as a good thing! Well, we've got one more song for you today, but this time, I'd like to dedicate it to an amazing girl out there. She's probably not out there, but I just wanna say that she's basically everything to me now, and I'm really sorry for fucking up." Instead of insane booing… there was a lot of "aww"-ing circulating the area.

"That's the spirit!" Ryland yelled out. Can I punch him?

"Gabriel, I'm sure they'd love to know exactly how you feel for her." Alex said with a smirk. The previous answer would be no, because then I'd be going at my entire band.

"If I do will you just stop so we can play for these poor people who probably don't care about my love life?"

"Absolutely." Something was going on with them…

"Alright, fine. If you're out there, te amo senorita." I looked to Alex and Ryland before we started our music back up.

Senorita, I can't forget your eyes
Your hair, your Spanish ass
I don't care what you tell the other guys
Hear me out
I'll do what you say

Just
Say what you want, say what you mean
Girl all I need is for you
To be the one that I believe
Can I believe you?
Say what you want, say what you mean
Girl all I need is for you
To be the one
Don't lie, lie, lie

Diamond girl,
I wanna wrap you around the world
I'll never let you touch the ground
I'll be your Biggie, you'll be my Lil' Kim

Inquitita, mira que yo quiero decirte
Io que no sabes
Y vos solamente contame la verdad
Vas a ver que yo tel guardo

Just
Say what you want, say what you mean
Girl all I need is for you
To be the one that I believe
Can I believe you?
Say what you want, say what you mean
Girl all I need is for you
To be the one
Don't lie, lie, lie

Diamond girl,
I wanna wrap you around the world
I'll never let you touch the ground
I'll be your Biggie, you'll be my Lil' Kim


I put the microphone back on the stand and looked up one last time… and immediately spotted Pete talking to a girl. A very pretty girl. Whoa, hold the phone. He's with my girl. I ran off the stage and around to where they were at. Sadly, they'd spotted me on my miniature journey.

"Gabe, my man, nice shout-out." Pete laughed, "I'm out though, don't you kids get it on too much." Thank god he left, otherwise I would have throttled him.

"Hey." She smiled softly at me, and despite her love of personal space, I pulled her into a hug.

"I missed you so much…" I whispered in her ear as I held her, and she wrapped her arms around my shoulders, returning the gesture.

"I missed you too. " I pulled away from her and looked her over a bit. She was pale, which was saying a lot considering her nationality, and still looked kind of sick. God, did I feel bad.

"I am so sorry about everything. I ju-"

"Gabe, please, stop." She begged, cutting me off. "I forgive you, and William, and I don't want you to dwell on it." She stopped for a minute, as if contemplating what to say. "Did you mean what you said up there?" she finally asked.

"Ugh, you heard that?" She nodded slowly and I sighed. "Yeah, I did mean it."

"Good." She smiled and put her arms around my waist, hugging me again.

"Good?"

"You're ruining it Gabe."

"If you hadn't noticed, dear, I tend to ruin things." She obviously didn't like this statement, because she glared up at me.

"Take it back."

"Take it back?"

"Or else."

"Or else what?"

"Or else… no surprise." The word surprise got me. It always does.

"Alright, I take it back." The glare softened and she put her hands on my cheeks, bringing my face down to hers.

"Thank you." Before I knew it, her lips were pressed against mine, and I was the happiest man alive.
♠ ♠ ♠
cheesycheesycheesy.
it would have been better... but my mom is basically threatening my life because i'm nine minutes over my time for being online. blaaaa

this goes to Andrea, who made me laugh obnoxiously and probably almost got me kicked out of the library. heh. and Liz, who threatened to hug me if I didn't post this tonight.

comments please children! time lapse in le next update, i'm sorry to say this is coming to a close... but haaaay, sequel!

♥Sarah! At The Crisco

P.[V.]S. i just noticed... in Shannon's banner... i picked pictures where they all have the same facial expression... AHH SARAH'S STUPIDITY FTW!