Status: Hiatus.

Fighting Ourselves.

"In a few weeks? Why are you here so early then?"

The room was silent for a few seconds before Jimmy ran to Ellie and Adeline and tackled them to the floor.

“I missed you so fucking much!” he said, squeezing the two girls between him and the floor. Finally, he got up and helped them back on their feet and hugged them once again, kissing their cheeks.

The girls never thought they would see them again, and certainly not there. And they weren’t expecting their reactions.

Then, everyone came and it was a big group-hug.

“Alright, I’m confused now…” muttered Bob, scratching the back of his head. Matt looked at him and smiled brightly.

“This is Ellie and Adeline.” He said, happily.

“Yeah, we know that dude! But where did you meet them?” asked Gerard, looking at the two girls who were hugging Johnny and Brian.

“That’s what I’m saying! Those girls are the girls we were telling you about. You know, the girls” repeated Matt, insisting on the last part of his sentence.

“How have you been? Why are you here? How are you? How long are you staying? Did you miss us?”: questions were shouted from everyone, and directed to Ellie and Adeline.

“You haven’t grown any taller!” said Jimmy as he stood between the girls. Adeline looked up at him and rolled her eyes.

“I stop growing up a few years ago, you know!” she replied.

“Yeah, like Shortshit!” added Brian, with a smirk as he ruffled the bassist’s hair. Everyone laughed at that.

They all seemed pleased to see the girls. Only Zacky was looking at them weirdly, he was looking at Adeline, at her belly. Wondering how she managed to gave birth to twins and raised them alone. Because there was no mistake here, the girl who was sitting next to him on the plane was Adeline.

“Well, it looks like we’re a bit left-out…” said Gerard as he picked up his jacket from the armchair. “We’ll get going. It was nice meeting you girls!” he called from over his shoulder as he held the door open for his band mates. The girls waved at them and focused their attention back on their friends.

“And you, why are you here?” asked Ellie.

“Well, our friends from My Chem’ asked us to come by, and we’re supposed to go on tour in a few weeks.” Explained Matt.

“In a few weeks? Why are you here so early then?” asked Adeline.

“Well, with the amount of strip clubs in this city…” started Jimmy, but Adeline cut him off by hitting him in the arm.

“Ugh!” Ellie added, shaking her head. While the rest of them laughed.

“Hey, how about we celebrate our reunion!” said Brian. Everyone cheered and followed him to the nearest club.

The rest of the night was filled with alcohol, and around 2 am, they were all pretty drunk and wandering in the streets, singing loudly to crappy song…
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like this chapter!